Chapter 7

~Next day~

Yesterday was so much fun, but as the saying goes. All good things must come to an end.

I went back home and what did I have? A frying pan hitting my head.

This morning more and more comments like "your never going to be a hero if you carry on like this"

I sighed and stepped out of the house after the fourth bottle hit my arm. I was walking down the street and saw loads of families being so happy.

And I couldn't help but feel lonely.

I have no one and I never will have anyone to be with me. I don't blame anyone I don't deserve anyone to stay with me. I'm not well liked, and I know I ain't.

As I continued to walk down the street the voices in my head got louder and louder. I wanted them to stop, if I die my family will be sad.

They probably won't even notice.

Maybe not right away but they will.

Oh right because their punching bag ain't there, they will notice.

That's not what I meant.

I put my head phones to drown out the voices in my head it normally works just fine but not this time. I would hear them over my music. I sighed and started to look at the cars that was going past. However I kept walking in the direction of UA. I need to get to school.

And I need to be there on time. I don't want anyone being suspicious of me and finding out. When I got there I took my headphones off and walked to my seat.

"Morning Todoroki!" I turned my head to Y/N as she said that to me.

"Yeah, morning." I said back to her and sat down.

"How was your night? Sleep well?" She asked me.

Not really.

"Yeah. Thanks, you?" I asked her while getting my book out.

"Yep!" She responded with.

I nodded my head at her and went to read when she spoke again. "Todoroki what's wrong? You seemed happy yesterday and now nothing. ." She said.

"Nothing is wrong, Don't worry about it." I replied.

She nodded her head and turned to the front. She's always asking if I'm alright or trying to make feel better. Does she know what I've been doing? No if she did she would have told someone right? So she doesn't know.

Reader-Chan's POV

There is something wrong I can tell, yesterday he was playing games with us and smiling, might have been a small smile but he was still smiling.

That blood I found, was it his? No it had to be his.
I hope he isn't hurting himself.

I have to find out what's going on before he does something stupid, the way he's acting now I know he will do something.

Going in front of cars without realising that he is, blood I found. He's depressed that much I know.

I need to help before he does something. . so stupid that he can't take back.

Nobody's POV

As you was sitting there thinking of a way to try and stop Todoroki from doing anything he was sat there listening to the voices in his head.

Telling him to end it all.

*****************************************
So sorry for the long wait for this chapter! I've been busy.

Also yesterday (26th August) my sister's bf came over to get something for her. For those of you who don't know my sister moved out. Anyway that house hold cought covid so they were meant to isolate for a week. But instead of isolating he came over and got the thing for her.

And now I got it. I am not happy

Shoto: want a hug?

(っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ yes.

Shoto: *hugged her*

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Anyway thanks for reading guys

Shoto: bye for now

To be continued!