Chapter 8

Warning: This chapter will contain a suicide attempt.

Todoroki was sat his desk doing his work like everyone else in the class. However the thoughts he was having wasn't the same. You looked at him every now and then but didn't see him do anything strange. He looked at his work reading it and then continued to write once he was satisfied.

You sighed and went back to your work making sure to always notice what Todoroki was doing.

When the bell rang signalling end of school he got up, packed his things away. "Do you want me to walk you home?"

You turned your head and saw Todoroki standing there looking at you. "Oh no it's alright. Thanks though!" You said to him.

He nodded his head slightly and walked away out of the class. You followed shortly after. You knew something is wrong and today you are going to find out what it is.

You followed him down the street then he turned a corner. You was confused since he doesn't need to turn that corner to get home. So you continued to follow him.

Shoto's POV

After Y/N said she would be alright walking home I left the class. As soon as I stepped out of the doorway the thoughts started again. I put music on but that only seemed to make it worse now.

I sighed.

Why do I always mess up on things?

I don't always mess up. . .

You overthink every action you do. Because you know you won't good enough to help anyone.

No! I'll be a good hero!

No you won't. . . You might as well end it.

No. . . I can't!

It's not that you can't it's that your too scared to do it. Turn the corner right now and go up to the roof of the building.

I don't know why but that's exactly what I did. I walked around the corner and found a building that was high. I went in and went to the roof. The wind blew and my hair swaying as I was stood there I looked around and didn't see anyone on the roof.

Go over to the edge.

I started to walk. I got to the edge and stepped up I looked down to the ground and I high enough that if I did jump I would definitely die.

Now take a step.

I moved my one foot forward to take a step off the edge. Loads of memories was going through my head at this very moment.

Memories of my dad beating me.
Beating my siblings.
Beating my mom too.

Memories of my older brother Touya going through my head.

Of my mother sitting down with me watching TV. Telling me all I have to do to be a great hero is to trust in myself. . .

The memory of seeing her for the first time in a long while. She was so apologetic to me for what she did. I forgave her. It's not her fault. .

So I hope they can forgive me. I will be able to see Touya again though. That's a good thing.

Everyone in school probably won't miss me.

No one cares about me.
My friends none of them noticed I was suffering.

End it.

I then fell off the buildings roof.

*****************************************
OH MY GOD SHOTO TODOROKI! NO!

Shoto: . . .

Bad Todoroki! Bad!

Shoto: sorry. . .

Good!

Shoto: ಠ_ಠ

Anyway thanks for reading.

Bye for now

To be continued!