𝐕𝐈

Chapter Six:
𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐒𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫?

─────𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 (𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬) 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

"𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻!" Snape yelled at Accalia as she walked into his classroom late, her hair a bright, sky blue — her favourite despite not being able to see it.

Accalia couldn't care less. She had so many tardies last year, she was told she broke a record. Celeste was a mix between proud and upset. Andy, Ted, and Aaron were deeply proud and impressed that she was able to have gotten more tardies than Ted during his years.

"5 more points from Gryffindor for the messy uniform." He sneered as Accalia sat down next to Neville. She always helped him in class.

"I'm sorry. Are you talking to me? Because my name is Black–Lupin."

Blaise and Theo, chuckled since they were the only ones besides Neville to hear her.

"2 days detention Black. I don't put up with cheek in my classroom." Snape walked away and started taunting Harry and Ron. Then said something to Draco. If she was being honest, she never paid him much attention. She only works so hard in the class to piss him off that a Lupin can be so well at it.

Accalia leaned her head back to look at Theo and Blaise. "Have I ever told you I loathe your head of house?"

"Many times." Theo laughed. "I think you've said it ever since we first arrived at Hogwarts."

"Well yeah, he's a downright twat. Can't even say my last names. Fucking bullshit, mate." Accalia mutters angrily as the two Slytherins behind her laugh. She faces Neville who was looking at his caldron rather nervously.

"Nev?"

"Yes?" He looks away from the cauldron and to her. She had a soft smile.

"What are we doing today?" She listened as the boy explained exactly what they were doing.

She helped him with his potion, before even thinking about her's. Snape tries to pick on the weakest link in his classes, that just so happens to be Neville. Neville is amazing in Herbology, Charms — when he tries hard — and Care of Magical Creatures, but Potions, is not his best subject. It doesn't help that Snape for some reason hates him.