𝐗𝐕𝐈

Chapter Sixteen:
𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝...𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫...𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫.

─────𝐒𝐲𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐲

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝗻, 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻. She had gotten a letter during study hall and figured that she had gotten in trouble for something or they were congratulating her for their win. But she got something better instead.

Edward Aiden ( Teddy ) Bennett was born.

He was named after her Uncle Ted and Zach's dad who passed when he was 13. He was born on Easter, April 11th, 1994. They just didn't tell her or Antonio yet till they knew everything was okay. There was a small complication, but everything was okay now.

They couldn't be happier. Antonio made such a high pitched noise, Crookshanks started hissing. He's a metamorphmagus. Neither could wait till the term ended to see the newborn.

Even the weather seemed to be celebrating; as June approached, the days became cloudless and sultry, and all anybody felt like doing was strolling onto the grounds and flopping down on the grass with several pints of iced pumpkin juice, perhaps playing a casual game of Gobstones or watching the giant squid propel itself dreamily across the surface of the lake.

But they couldn't. Exams were nearly upon them, and instead of lazing around outside, the students were forced to remain inside the castle, trying to bully their brains into concentrating while enticing wafts of summer air drifted in through the windows. Even George and Fred had been spotted working; they were about to take their O.W.L.s ( Ordinary Wizarding Levels ). Percy was getting ready to take his N.E.W.T.s ( Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests ), the highest qualification Hogwarts offered. As Percy hoped to enter the Ministry of Magic, he needed top grades. He was becoming increasingly edgy and gave very severe punishments to anybody who disturbed the quiet of the common room in the evenings. The only person who seemed more anxious than Percy was Hermione.

Harry and Ron had given up asking her how she was managing to attend several classes at once. Accalia had an idea when she saw a chain around her neck, but that idea was crazy and unrealistic. But the boys couldn't restrain themselves when they saw the exam schedule she had drawn up for herself. The first column read: