𝐋

Chapter Fifty:
𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝟏𝟐 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. ❞

─────𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧-𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"I don't want her there," Regulus muttered, glaring at the house in front of him.

"I know, my love. It's safer for her," Cassandra took hold of his hand, a small frown on her face.

"How ironic is that?"

"This is where we are staying?" Accalia looked up at the goth looking building with a grimace.

"Unfortunately," Celeste looked at the building with an even bigger grimace than Accalia. She was trying to prepare herself for walking into the house she's never stepped a foot in since she was 22.

She was twenty-two, dragging her youngest brother out, practically by his ear, after her finding out her other brother was almost dead when he appeared in the Potter's fireplace.

"Wait," Accalia muttered, looking around the area before the others started to walk towards the house. "I've been here before."

Everyone's head snapped towards hers. They all were thinking the same thing.

"What?" Estelle questioned with a concerned look.

"Yeah, yeah. I remember that park." Accalia pointed across the street. "Me and Draco, I wanted to play on the swings but I just got a dirty look from Lucius when I asked. So, I snuck out, Draco, Blaise, and Theo following me because they didn't want me to like, get kidnapped or something. I got in trouble because I ruined a dress after I fell in some mud. I also got in trouble because the boys punched the muggle boys. Also, the fact I was playing with muggles. Got screamed out for a good hour and a half."

No one knew what to say as she looked at the park with a small smile, remembering how much fun she had with the boys. It was a good time before she got in trouble. She had taken the blame with Theo's and Draco's parents, saying how they just wanted to make sure she was safe. Mrs Zabini and Blaise's stepfather didn't care much, just pretended to.