Part 11

TW: key word: rape

---

"We'll be there by ten." Sabrina said and waved goodbye. School was over and Sabrina walked towards Riley who stood by her car.

You had swimming practice and waited for Laura. You promised to walk with her as two older guys wouldn't leave her alone and she was scared to say anything.

Peter was with the Decathlon team, but he promised to come to the swimming hall as soon as he was done.

You saw Laura walking out of the school building.

"Hey!" she said. "Thanks for walking with me."

"No problem, I'm happy that you asked me to go with you." The two of you began to walk towards the swimming hall.

Laura told you about the two guys who cat called Laura every time she walked past them. And they were on the same place each time as if they knew where and when Laura would walk past them.

"I'm ignoring them every time but they won't stop." Laura said and looked down at her shoes. "And I don't want to bother anyone and make a big deal about it."

"Laura, this is a big deal, don't let anyone say anything else." you told her. Luckily, you've never been cat called before and could barely imagine how scared Laura actually must be. Laura is a really pretty girl, she looks so innocent. You had a theory that's why those guys bothered her, because they know that Laura is too sweet to do anything against them. Not even speaking up.

You and Laura walked towards the swimming hall, but when you were about to walk around a corner Laura stopped. 

"They are usually standing there, around the corner." Laura whispered.

The boys must be somewhat clever, because there's no other way to go to come to the swimming hall.

"We'll just walk past them. Maybe they won't bother us since you're not alone." you said.

"But if they..." Laura said and you could tell that she was scared.

"Let me do the talking."

You walked around the corner and two boys were leaning on a house wall, talking. You looked straight ahead, ignoring the boys, and Laura looked down.

"Hey hey hey!" one of them exclaimed when they saw you. "You've brought a friend!"

"Piss off." you said and took Lauras hand. 

"Woah, calm down. We are not dangerous." the other guy said and pushed himself away from the wall. He was now standing in front of you and Laura.

"You think we are going to hurt you?" the first guy said. "Rape you?"

"You know, not all men are rapists." the second guys said, eyeing Laura from head to toe. 

"We are not interested." you said and walked past the guys. You still held Laura by her hand and she walked behind you.

"C'mon, don't be a bitch." one of the guys said. You didn't see which one of them since you were walking away from them. 

That was the last straw. You turned around and let Laura's hand go.

"I AM a bitch. And you are disgusting, sad dudes who have to prey on younger girls since you can't get girls your own age."

"Y/n," Laura whined. "let's go."

"Yeah, go away. We don't want grumpy pussies anyways." the guy leaning on the wall said.

"And you're ugly." the second guys said.