A quick note!

A/N: This book is actually a sequel. (If you couldn't tell by the title)

If you haven't read the first part I suggest you to search for "Peter Parker x Reader pt. 1" (or find the book in my profile) and read that book first. Or you can just be a complete maniac and dive right into this book.

Here's a short summary for those who forgot what happened in the first part or the lazy people out there who cannot be bothered to find part one and read that first.

Note that this doesn't cover the whole book (not even the good and juicy parts) and you will only get the full experience through reading the whole book ;)

Peter Parker x Reader pt. 1, plot summary:

You lived with your aunt Linda. Everything was fine and normal. Apart from the fact that someone is trying to kill you and you don't know why or who. Black Thunder (a crazy girl who can channel electricity) is the main suspect, but of course she isn't the one who's actually trying to kill you.

You joined the swimming team and got new friends, which your old friends wasn't a big fan of, but that's not really important.

And Linda is dating a guy named Marc and everyone (every reader) thought he was evil, but he's not. Yet at least. But that's not important either.

*Dramatic sound effects*

Turns out that Tony Stark is your biological dad (aunt Linda isn't your aunt at all) and the ones who are trying to kill you are your oncles because your mother (the one who made love with Tony) (their sister) suffered from PND after your birth and never recovered. They figured that if they hurt you, Tony would be as hurt as they were when their sister (your mother) didn't recover.

(Phew that was a lot. Hope you're still with me).

Peter was always by your side through this and some cute stuff happens between the two of you. Your oncles are now in jail (thanks to the Avengers).

The reason to why Tony left you with Linda was because he thought that you would be safer out of the spotlight, but because the tea has already been spilled you are now reunited with your (biological) dad, Tony Stark.

Your name is y/n Stark.