Part 7

You sat on your king sized bed in your bedroom. May was packing up her stuff in a spear bedroom since she was going to stay here where Friday, Happy and Pepper could protect her meanwhile Peter was away.

The kitchen was filled with Avengers, Spider-man too, and they talked about how they would handle the blood thieves. You weren't really invited to join because if you knew anything would put you in danger and make you a possible target.

And since you didn't have any superpowers or a super brain like your dad no one would even let you near the kitchen or the plan.

Suddenly someone knocked on your door. You could tell that it was Peter just by that knock.

"Come in." you said and the brown haired boy peeked in his head. He smiled and took a step into your room and closed the door behind him. He walked towards you and sat down beside you in your bed. He removed a strand of hair from your face and placed it behind your ear.

"We're leaving tomorrow." Peter said. "Probably before you wake up."

"And I can't help at all?" you asked. But you knew the answer.

"Y/n, you save me just by staying here, where you're safe." Peter kissed your forehead.

"Then stay with me! You're my safe place!" you begged. But you knew that the world needed him more now that you did.

"Y/N, you know..:"

"Yeah I know. But promise me to come back."

"Of course. And when I do, we will get out of there, just for a short time."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Will you stay the night with me?" You crawled down under the sheets.

"Of course." Peter took off his clothes and just minutes later you laid in his arms and you felt like you couldn't be in a more safe place.

•••

Friday turned your room from night mode to day mode. Your windows became see through again and the weather and temperature appeared on the window. You opened your eyes and saw that you were the only one sleeping in your bed.

"Friday, when did he leave?"

"He left about three hours ago, three hours and seven minutes to be exact."

"Okay", you said and climbed out of bed. You walked into the kitchen. May, Pepper and Happy was already there. Happy was making egg and bacon, Pepper was reading the news on her tablet and May was sipping on her tea.

"Incomming call from Mr. Stark." Friday said and dimmed the lightning. The AI turned on the tv on the wall and Tony's face from inside the helmet appeared.

"We just followed a lead to where we think the head quarter is." Tony said.

"Wait", you all could hear from Tony's helmet. It was Peter who spoke through the comunication system. "Are you talking to y/n??"

You smiled and Tony rolled his eyes.

"Hi y/n! I miss you already!" he said. Unfortunately you couldn't see him.

"Be safe!" you answered. You didn't want to get too cheesy when everyone heard.

"You too." he said.

"Okay are you done flirting with my daughter?" Tony asked and disconnected Peter from the call.

You sat down and took some egg and bacon on your plate. You barely listened to what Tony said as the information was mostly for Happy and Pepper to recieve.