02 : attention

sometimes, irritating people is the only way to let them know you exist.

--

[ y/n's pov ]

"y/n, stop dropping your pencil on the floor."

i scoffed and snatched the pencil out of beomgyu's hand, shaking my head in annoyance. i was used to his tactics that were starting to get the best of me, but it's not like i was very fond of it either.

"you know beomgyu, i'm not stupid. you're stealing it like.. every five seconds," i sighed.

beomgyu snickered and kicked my foot before class started, trying to put me in a mood. i glared at him with my eyes half-lidded. he ignored my overwhelming scowl and tried to hold back a smile.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY ABOUT IRRITATING ME? I SWEAR I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND YOUR WAY OF THINKING, CHOI BEOMGYU.

[ time-skip; brought to you by: beomgyu eating a cookie ]

"i'm not hungry."

beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows and sighed, "you need to eat something. i can't let you starve. your mother will kill me."

"ok," i replied with composure.

beomgyu glared at me uneasily, making me back away a bit. we stayed in that position for a few minutes, until i gently slammed my head on the table.

i sighed in defeat and dropped my head down low, wondering how i ended up being friends with such an idiot. beomgyu waited patiently as he held the chopsticks up eagerly.

"fine," i whispered.

beomgyu smiled and grabbed some food with the chopsticks. i put on a confused expression.

"ok, now open up."

i grimaced and clicked my tongue, "give me that! i can feed myself, dumbass."

beomgyu chuckled and instead of giving the food to me, he turned the chopsticks around and ate it himself. i rolled my eyes in exasperation.

so much for caring.

"anyways, do you want to get ice cream with me later?" i questioned brightly.

highly disappointed, beomgyu scowled at me intently as he swallowed his food. i gave him an innocent smile, although i was pretty sure he never fell for gushy, mushy stuff.