13 : pure bliss

just because i've finally won you over doesn't mean i'll stop trying. i'd rather try to win your heart every single day than lose you because of minimum effort.

--

gyu♡︎
open your door b

y/n
no

gyu
aish
why? 🥺

y/n
stop
don't use that emoji
it's making me giddy

gyu
exactly
that was my intention
now open the door please

y/n
but seesaw is playing :(
b i can't just leave

gyu
why don't u just bring the speaker downstairs?

y/n
hm
let me think about it

gyu
please?
i want to see u :(
i'll break down your door

y/n
oh no no
don't do that
i'll open it
</3

gyu
mwah
i love u
<33

y/n
<3

--

[ y/n's pov ]

i grabbed the speaker and brought it with me downstairs. setting it down in the corner, i rushed to the door to greet beomgyu.

swinging open the door, i took sight of beomgyu and his adorable self. i immediately smiled at the thought of him and let him inside.

"are you ready to go?" beomgyu questioned as he pulled me into a hug from behind.

i nodded as my cheeks reddened from his actions. i walked over to my shoes to slip them on and grabbed my purse.

except before i could twist the doorknob, beomgyu pulled my arm and took me into his embrace, putting his arms around my waist from behind. his chin rested on the nape of my neck, allowing me to feel his hot breath come out softly.

beomgyu whispered into my ear lovingly, "can we stay like this for a minute? house of cards is playing. we can't let this moment go to waste."

he was right. house of cards was indeed playing and it set the mood right away.

"beomgyu, we're going to be late."

--

[ beomgyu's pov ]

i shook my head in denial as y/n held my hands, causing them to warm up. i didn't want the moment to end. we didn't even have to go out for me to be satisfied.

they way we just stood there, swaying to the music made my heart palpitate madly. the scent of y/n's shampoo tickled my nose, making me nuzzle into her even more.

"beomgyu, let's go now, hm? i don't want to be late," y/n mumbled as she turned around to face me.

i finally gave in and grabbed her hand, leading her to the door. that's when we heard someone shuffle down the stairs. turning around, we saw y/n's mother leaning on the stair frame with a smug smile.