Assumptions and discoveries

Katsuki's POV

Izu and I were eating diner in comfortable silence, if only it stayed that way.

I call Deku by his childhood name I'm my head cause I liked it, I would never tell him that though.

But of course ShItTyHaIr HAD to come and ruin it! he came downstairs and sat next to me with a look I couldn't pin point.

"Heyyy Bakubro! sup mido!" he said in his usually over enthusiastic voice.

"ugh, what do you want Shitty Hair!" I was trying to sound irritated, which I was, but didn't have the energy.

"Just wanted to chat! I have a question?" That itself sounded like a question, ugh.

"Sure! What's up kiri?" Izu said kindly, but I could see the slight disappointment in his eyes. He must of been enjoying this as much as I was.

"Ummm...well. Are... you two dating? I mean not that I mind! But I just thought that you'd tell me, Bakubro, if you ever ACTUALLY got with Mido. Aaaand that whole couch situation kinda made it a bit obvious to everyone."

WHAT!?? The WHOLE class thought we were dating!?!? Oh shit! And Shittyhair basically just told Izu that I liked him!!!!

I shifted my shocked expression to Izu with concern as he choked on his food.

"What! Wait wait wait...... what do you mean 'ACTUALLY get with me'!?! Is THAT why I still have that affect on you Kacchan? You like me?"

Izuku said this with a mix of shock, hope and pure happiness as he processed it.
But of course THATS what he focused on! Not the fact that the whole class! Thinks we're dating!

"Fucking hell Shittyhair! Can't you go annoy someone else?!" Well shit, now Kiri's done it.

"Yeah yeah, I'm going, I'm going." with that he got up and left like nothing happened

"Ugh. Dam he never knows when to shut up." I said as I went back to eating

"Kacchan....is, is it true?" I looked up. "Do-do you like me back??" He sounded to hopeful and scared. I hadn't realised I'd zoned out, I was to busy focusing on the fact that he said..

"Back?"