Chapter 12 | Threats

T h r e a t s ~ C H A P T E R T W E L V E
_________________________

       Once Ivory had realized the feelings between her and Draco were strongly reciprocated, a new found confidence had flooded through the princess's body.

Ivory stormed through the castle's corridors as she searched for the room where her fiancé had been staying.

Despite the law, Ivory was willing to break it.

Ivory eventually found the door and harshly knocked against the expensive wood, she was already in too deep to back down now.

The familiar brunette opened the door and smirked down at the princess in a suggestive manner. Ivory scoffed at his disturbing action and pushed past him, immediately taking off the ring and placing it on a dark dresser.

The prince's eyes looked from the ring to Ivory's now naked finger. He quickly grew irritated and marched towards the small girl. His hand harshly grabs onto Ivory's and forces the ring back onto her finger.

"Who do you think you are? Trying to deny your husband like that?"

The prince spat at angrily Ivory. Her finger had already swelled slightly from the unneeded pressure he used put the ring back on.

"I will not be marrying you"

Ivory responded quite casually, trying to ignore the dangerous look he was giving her.

"Right, because you'll be marrying the blonde boy? The poor Draco boy that lives in a small cottage with his parents? You want to waste your life on that, with someone like him?"

Ivory was shocked at the cruel words that the prince had spoken about her Draco. He had no right, she thought to herself. Ivory was quick to harshly slap the brunette in the face, feeling pleased with herself as the pink mark was already beginning to show.

Despite Ivory's finger being slightly swollen, she pulled the ring off her finger once again and shoved it into his chest, swiftly walking past him to the door.

Ivory began to turn the doorknob until she had realized that it wouldn't budge. The damn prince had locked her in here with him. Now furious, Ivory turned to confront the prince but was shoved into the wall. The boy had held something sharply up to her neck as he put his mouth next to her ear.

"You will marry me" He threatened, pressing harder as he spoke, "And if you don't, I'll make sure nobody else will either."

With that, the boy removed the sharp knife from Ivory's neck and again grabbed her hand,

placing the ring back onto her finger.

_________________________
T h r e a t s ~ C H A P T E R T W E L V E