Final

Y/N POV
Here I was dressing up for my sister's wedding. This should've been one of the happiest days to see my sister marry someone she loves. But it was with the person I loved. I would've still been happy if she loved him too but she was only using him for his money. I sighed looking at myself in the mirror. The sage green silk dress fit me perfectly around my curves. Ending right above my knee with a slit on the right exposing my smooth legs. I wore my golden earrings with a small necklace landing on top of my collar bones.

"Oh my gosh y/n you look absolutely stunning..." Yeonjun's mom walked into my room. More correctly guest bedroom because we all were at Yeonjun's house since the wedding was held in his huge garden. No need to find a venue if you have his beautiful huge garden.

"Thank you..." I tried smiling.

"Y/n you know I always wanted Yeonjun and you to be together. I always sensed a spark between you two since childhood, it was so hard to separate you two that I knew you both would marry some day. I always wanted you to be my daughter-in-law." She cupped my cheek as a tear fell from my eyes.

"I love him mom..." My tongue slipped in the wave of emotions making my eyes widen what I had just said.

"I know... I knew it since the start of Yeonjun and Areum's relationship. I could see the pain in your eyes every time you looked at them." She embraced me into a hug and I accepted it. I really needed one right now.

"Just remember if it's meant for you then no one can steal him away from you. Even though it's late you never know." She said gazing her eyes at my ring finger. That's when I realized I've still had the ring on all this time?!! "Don't you think it's weird how the ring still hasn't fallen off? Like it doesn't want to let go of you..." she smiled as we separate form the hug.

"I will go to a jewelry shop and get this ring taken off after the wedding. Let's go now it's getting late mom! Come on chop chop" she frowned knowing very well how I was feeling. But she nodded and we walked down stairs.

*time skip*

"Hey you okay?" Beomgyu spoke while sitting next to me. We sat in the fifth last row in the corner making us merge it with the guests. But we were still in the middle because of the long aisle for the bride to walk on.

"Yeah I am, but are you okay after I told you I didn't love you? I'm really sorry I just wanted Yeonjun to leave me alone." I held his hand for comfort.

"Lol I know I was only doing it so he would be jealous...plus you're not my type" he chuckled and I laughed with him. But then violins started to play making every turn their head to see Yeonjun walking towards the front. He was wearing a well fitted black velvet suit with a blood red tie.

Gosh why does he look so ethereal.

As he stood up on the white podium his eyes was searching something or someone. Probably searching for Areum. Just then the huge doors opened revealing my sister in her white lace dress. She was indeed beautiful. She walked down with my dad hand in hand. Then my eyes glanced again at Yeonjun seeing his eyes stopped the search when his eyes landed on Areum. See...he was looking for her.

Yeonjun grabbed her hand as she took it her steps towards him. The officiate began saying things but everything zoned out from my mind. Until the officiate said that one sentence was clear as crisp. A sharp pain filled my body, radiating through my feet. An ache covered my body as if I was in a surreal hell.

"Will you Choi Yeonjun take Areum as your lawfully wedded wife?"

I looked down trying my hardest not to look at Yeonjun. Rather my eyes landed upon the ring that Yeonjun put on me. Accidentally put on me. I wish this wasn't an accident...
more I wish it was intentional. My other hand brushed upon the ring slowly touching it in sorrow. A wet drop slid through my cheeks landing on the ring.