Part 4

Y/N POV
*knock knock*

"Areum can I come in?" I knocked and waited for her to reply behind the door.

"Yeah come on in..."she said lowly and I entered her room.

"So what's up? You excited about marrying Yeonjun..." I spoke trying to get something out of her after what I heard.
I swear if you lie to me Areum I'm going to be devastated. Please don't lie to your own sister.

"Oh yeah of course I couldn't be happier!" she said excitedly and that's when my heart ached. She really just lied to me... of all the possibilities this was the last thing I wanted to hear. Why are you keeping it to yourself Areum?

"Ahh great...just great. Anyways I'm going to go meet Yeonjun, he said he needed help with something so I'm going to his house...see ya later byeee sis." I waved her goodbye and went to my room.

Let's freshen up and change clothes, before going to Yeonjun's house. I took a quick shower, did some natural makeup and wore cute comfy outfits. Okay y/n let's try not to faint in excitement when you see Yeonjun. Fighting!!!

*ding dong*"Oh! Ms

*ding dong*
"Oh! Ms.Y/n come in...Yeonjun told me you were coming" Mrs. Ling who was one of the head maid greeted.

"Oh thank you it's so lovely to see you again, how have you been Mrs. Ling? I haven't visited in a while" I walked inside the mansion. Yes I know it's not a big deal but the thing is Yeonjun's parents are way wealthier than us. I would call them the old money rich because their great great great grandfather were very rich and it passes along the family bloodline.

"It's been lonesome but not anymore since you are here...
oh! I forgot to tell you Yeonjun is waiting in the forest" she smiled as I nodded and walked towards the back of the house. You must be wondering what forest means it's their backyard, but in all honesty it's is so big that it looks like an actual forest. I even once got lost in it and Yeonjun had to come find me with his bodyguards.

As I entered the backyard there were people running all over just like what I had in my house, but there were over 50 people here then the 15 at our house. I'm guessing this is where the wedding will be held because it's so beautiful and  a special place for Yeonjun. Speaking of special where is Yeonjun? I scanned my eyes around and finally spotted him.

And when I did his eyes were also scanning for someone while he was talking to a person...wonder who is he searching for. And then it stopped searching...his eyes were on me making his lips turned upward as he quickly jogged towards me, leaving the person he was talking to.

"Hey y/n! finally you're here..." he spoke in his honey voice and went to hug me. I smiled when I smelled his scent.

"Yes sir so what was so urgent that you needed right now?" I asked as we broke apart because I honestly had no idea.