Part 1

Y/N POV
Here I stood on top of the city. Up here, it's like looking down at the world. You can see the houses, the city lights, and the many busy people going on about the night life in the wonderful city of Seoul. Up here it's like standing on a giants back exploring the world with awe. I took a breath in with the fresh cold night air.

"Y/n let's go home already I'm getting sleepy" Areum my sister spoke before she yawned.

This was our usual night walks in the rich neighborhoods. Before you ask yes, my parents are very wealthy my mom is a lawyer and my dad is a heart surgeon. But that doesn't make me a snobby rich brat, I'm a normal decent human being who likes joy with the small things in life.

Unlike my sister, she is the complete opposite of me. She loves throwing huge parties, has expensive taste, likes to live her life on the edge but is also down to earth depending on her mood.

"Yeah we're walking again because it was y/n's request, you know I can't deny her she my little sister" Areum spoke on the phone as I casually walked up to her putting my hands in my fuzzy hoodie. Ahhh so warm.

"I was born 2 weeks after you, how the am I the little Areum?" I crossed my hands eyeing her up and down.

"I gotta go my sister is here, call you later. Love ya." Areum cut her call placing her phone in her pockets and looked back at me.

"It still counts...baby sister" she ruffled my hair making it a mess. And I shook my head.

"Whatever...who were you talking to anyways?" I asked as we started walking back to our mansion even though I don't like that term. Rather, I'd say my home.

"Yeonjun, he called to say how much he missed me" she chuckled while I just nodded and smiled. Fake smile is the right term if I was being honest. My heart tugged every I heard his name.

He was someone I could only imagine being with. In reality couldn't even dare to have him as more than best friends. If you're asking why? It's because his heart was already taken by my one and only sister, Areum.

Ever since we were little we grew up together, our families are very close. Him and I were best friends and still are very close we know everything about eachother. But as time went by my feelings for him grew and so did my sister's but it was after she broke up with ex. She confessed to him before I could and that is when everything went in a downward spiral...for me. They are now together for almost 2 years and there's nothing I can do about it. And together as in boyfriend and girlfriend. I just have to keep shattering my heart over and over again until I no longer feel the pain.

We walked inside our house walking up the huge staircase as my sister and I bid goodbyes to go to sleep

We walked inside our house walking up the huge staircase as my sister and I bid goodbyes to go to sleep. I shuffled my way in my bedroom and plopped down on the baby pink bed. Ahhh it's been a long day. I went to my bathroom doing my skincare routine and when I finished I tucked my self in bed. Just when I was about to close my eyes a *ping* sound came which was my phone.

"Who could be texting me at 11:00pm?" I turned to my phone and my heart ached. Of all people why are you the one texting me?

iMessage

Yeonjun   
Hey y/n I have to tell you something!

Y/N
                                                        What's up, oooh what is it?

Yeonjun
I'm going to ask Areum to marry me tomo...

Y/N
Oh my gosh!!! Yayyy!

Yeonjun
Mhmm okay good night beautiful see ya
tomo😊
Read 11:23

Please don't call me beautiful it only worsens my way of seeing you. And now I think I have to put my heart in a cage because now you're going to be my sister's fiancé.

Her fiancé.

Author's Note: