𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧..

(A/N: okay so the font thing got a bit annoying so I'm just gonna use the normal fonts now)

Jisung pov:

I backed out of the hug. I couldn't believe it..but there was another thing. I'm kind of stupid..Minho may have just given that to me but he's also a total stranger...I met him yesterday. Why did I agree to go to his house? And now I'm spending the night? Minho seems really kind, but what if he's planning on murdering me or something??

I took the locket and put it in between my palms. "H-hey Minho...this is kind and all, and I'm really greatful, but don't you think this is a bit much..? I just met you yesterday and you're already letting me stay over.." "Oh no Jisung it's my pleasure..I brought you here for a reason. Because of the locket, and with your mother not answering you and all I just got worried you might get lonely. " Minho pleaded.

..Is this what it feels like for someone to take care of you?

"Oh...thanks for thinking about me, but I'm not really surprised about my family. We've always been distant, and I actually haven't seen them in maybe a month...I just always assumed they were there." Minho tilted his head and his eyebrows furrowed. "I'm so sorry to hear that..nobodys ever taken care of you before huh.." he put his hand on my shoulder. I've never felt this way before..

"Well, starting today, I'll take care of you!" Minho sat up with excitement. "You can live with me for the time being until you figure stuff out. It's not a big deal for me.." Minho looked at him with delight in his eyes. "Only if you insist.."  "I do. We should get to bed Ji." he walked up and opened his closet. He got a blue crewneck and threw it to me. He also got himself some clothes. "I'll go change." he said. He walked out of the room into the bathroom.

I took off my shirt and put on this one. It was comfortable and smelled really nice actually. I looked around his room. He had posters of a bunch of people, and a lot of art. He must be an artist. He walked back into the room, and he was wearing a band tee and his boxers. "Em where should I sleep?" Minho pulled out a bed from under his. "You could sleep here if you'd like, or just with me." "Uhh I don't wanna bother you so I'll sleep here." I climbed into the bottom bed and Minho handed me multiple blankets.

I laid down on the bed and put blankets over myself. "Night Ji." Minho said. "Night Minho.." I said as I dozed off to sleep.

(A/N: HEY GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT AND I HATE MYSELF FOR IT BUT I WILL BE UPDATING SOON I JUST HAD AN IDEA AND I DIDNT WANNA PUT IT IN THE SAME CHAPTER- BUT AT LEAST I GAVE YALL SOMETHING AGAIN IM SO SORRY)