𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

Minho pov:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. It's 6:30, and I yawn. I look around to see the bed from yesterday untouched, still the exact same as it was. I look to the other side of the room to find Jisung sitting at his desk, typing in his computer, not moving from last night.

"M-morning..? That is if you even slept-" I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Jisung looked back at me, completely unbothered. "Morning." he got up out of the chair and grabbed his sprite he was drinking. He drank some then went into the bathroom. I shrug and make my bed. I hear the water running, so I assume he's taking a shower.

Meanwhile I'm curious. I go over to his computer to see what he's been doing all night. I look over at his assignments and- holy shit.

He has all his assignments (except for our project) done a month early.

How the hell-

Now he could've just clicked submit, but I checked all the assignments and they are all extremely well done and thorough. I went to his grades portal and he has A+'s in every single class. He's had him this whole year.

I scratch my head. This kid's pretty dedicated-

I sigh and start to get ready. I start to get my fit ready when I hear Jisung get out of the shower. "Hey hyung can you get me a towel?" I hear from the bathroom. I go to my closet and grab an extra towel. I knock on the door and stick my hand through and feel the towel being grabbed.

"Thanks." I shut the door and went back to my room. I started to get my outfit together and lay it out on my bed when i hear the water stopping. The door to the bathroom opened, and out came a wet, shirtless Jisung with only a towel covering him.

Hot damn.

I.. this man is so fine. I tried not to look flushed, as i turned to the side and grabbed my towel. "i-i'm gonna uh.. uh," i faced him, really trying to lock with his eyes, but my eyes went elsewhere. i stared at his exposed collarbone, down to his skinny stomach, all put together so beautifully. "like what you see, min?" jisung smirked as he slowly began unwrapping his towe-

"earth to minho?? are you okay?" jisung asked, concerned.

i snapped out of my little fantasy and blushed. "ah, um. yeah." i gulped and walked to the bathroom. i shut the door behind me and sighed, i decided i'd shower. i get in and the aroma of jisung is still here. i grab my shampoo and wash my hair, and i wash myself then almost get out.

oh shit, i'm hard.

i sigh and turn the shower to really, really cold. i stand there for a couple of minutes, waiting for it to go away. it stops, then i get out and shake my hair semi-dry.

i walk out of the bathroom to see jisung in flannel sweatpants, a black crop top which shows his stomach if he raised his arms up, a white zip-up with a grey, embroidered juicy couture logo on the back, and a grey beanie. he was at his desk, putting his stuff in his backpack.

he's so cute. i grabbed my fit and went into the bathroom to change. my fit consisted of pink jeans with a white turtleneck, a white puffer-jacket, chain necklace and white socks, since it would be cold today. i dried my hair and curled it, then walked back outside to jisung.

i got my stuff ready, as he was just sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone. "you ready to go, ji?" i asked. he nodded and we both walked downstairs. "what do you wanna eat?" i asked. "oh erm i don't know i don't usually eat breakfast." he sighed. "how does eggs and bacon sound?" i asked. "that would be great, thanks ji." he said as he sat down at the table.

i finished making breakfast and i gave it to jisung and i, and i sat next to him and we both ate. "mm this is really good hyung!" he said smiling. "thank you ji." i said as i grinned and grabbed both of our plates and put them in the dishwasher. "okay we should get going to school." i said as i grabbed the car keys. "wait you have your own car?" he said, surprised. "no. this is my parents, but they lent it to me since they're gone for now." i said as me and jisung put our shoes on. i had white air force's while he put on black converse.

"let's go!" i said as we both walked outside and we got into the car.

*timeskip to school*

we got to homeroom. i was in a seperate homeroom from jisung so i sat down next to chan, waiting for the teacher to get here. "hi chan." i said.

"oh hey minho, how are you?" he asked. "i'm pretty good, you?" "i'm doing okay. hey where did you and jisung go after the meetup? we didn't see you guys when we woke up." he asked. "oh we just went over to my place. he's staying with me for now." chan nodded. our teacher, mr. park walked in. "hello class, today we will be partnering up homerooms so that you all can work together with your partner from the other class. aka, the partner you got in the email."

oh great, means i'll get to be with jisung again. "you may switch classes now to find your partner." everyone started to get up, and i walked out the door to the next class to see jisung sitting next to hyunjin. "hey boyss jisung you ready to do the project thing?" i said as i walked over to their table. "oh i finished that last night." he said. "seriously? the whole thing?"

"yeah, so you wouldn't have to worry about it." he said as he smiled. "umm thanks i guess." i said as i sat down next to jisung. "yeah, i'm sorry i'm used to working by myself so i don't really know how to share work.. heh." "it's okay jisung. i said as i put my arm around him and smiled.

"Well, can I see what you've gotten done?" I asked.

--

a/n: hey guysss sorry for like completely disappearing i totally didn't forget abt this book lol