𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚

Minho pov:

I woke up to the sun shining through my blinds. I yawn and look over to the side of my bed, where Jisung was laying down sleeping, clutching the pillow. I smiled and got up. I shut the blinds more so he wouldn't be awoken.

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I brushed my hair out and went back into my room. Jisung was sitting up dozing off into space. "Morning Ji." I said as I walked in. "Oh hi Minho.." he looked at me. "How did you sleep?" "Oh I slept okay..you?" I smiled. "I slept good." we nodded and Jisung got up.

"What would you like for breakfast Ji?" he thought to himself for a moment, and then looked back at me with a smile. "Can we have the buns from yesterday?" I chuckled. "You've had those 2 days in a row, don't you wanna try something else?"

He put his hand on his chin. God he's adorable.
"Hmm..sure..can we go back to the place from yesterday though?" I nodded and we both walked out of my room. I put on my socks and my black converse, and he put on his white air forces. I grabbed my wallet and we walked downstairs.

We were on the sidewalk, on the way to Lina's. "So do you have any idea where your parents are?" his brows furrowed. "Honestly no..I haven't seen them in a while come to think of it.." "How come?" I said as I pressed the button to the crosswalk. "Well, ever since my grandmother died we've gotten more distant. It's not that we didn't talk to eachother, I just closed up. She died when I was in middle school due to cancer, pneumonia specifically." we crossed the street. "I didn't talk to anyone, and I just focused on getting good grades. I thought it would get better." I put my hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry.."

He shook his head. "No, don't apologize. It's not your fault." he smiled as we got to outside of the café. We opened the door and went to the counter. "Hihi~ Welcome to Lina's! How many people are in your party today?" said a girl with a white polar bear beret, short light-brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a white ruffled shirt with the tag "Ryujin." "Hi, a table preferably a booth for two please." I said. She tapped something on the Ipad connected to the counter. "Okay, I'll seat you. Please follow me." she said as we followed her to our booth. We both sat down. "Your waiter will be here shortly." She smiled and walked away.

I looked at Jisung who was looking at the menu. I decided to do the same. I picked up the other one aswell and read some of the things.

A girl with long,wavy blonde hair and crystal brown eyes walked up to us. She was wearing a white headband with a bow and a ruffled white shirt, the same as the person at the counter. She had a tag "Mina." "Hello, welcome to Lina's! Can I get you two something to drink?" she beamed. "Hmm can I have a lavender tea with sugar cubes?" she nodded and wrote something down in her notepad. "And for you?" She looked at Jisung. "I'll have a strawberry milkshake." she nodded and wrote it down. "Would you like any toppings?" "Some whipped cream and strawberry sprinkles if you have them." she smiled and wrote it down. She closed her notepad. "Strawberry sprinkles are a personal favorite. I'll be right back with your drinks." she walked away.

"Hmm Min I want the chocolate chip muffins." I nod. "Okay I'll get some."

In a matter of a couple of minutes, she walked back over with our drinks. She set them down on the table. "What can I get for you guys to eat today?"

--Timeskip to when they're done eating.

I was walking with Jisung outside. He suddenly stopped and his eyes widened. "Em Ji? You alright?" he turned to me. "I need my stuff from my home don't I.." he gulped. "Well yeah..why are you scared to get it?" he looked to the side. "Well not quite..it's just the last place I saw them.." I put my hand on his shoulder. "It's okay Ji. I'll come with you." I got out my phone and he put the address info in. We walked over to his house, which wasn't too far.

We got to his house. It was pretty nice. He opened the front door with his keys. We walked inside.

There was a kitchen connected to the living room, the color scheme being a mix of modern greys and whites. There was a spiral staircase near the kitchen. "Let's go upstairs." I followed him up the stairs, and there was a hallway. There were 4 doors. I followed Jisung into one of them. "This is my room.." we entered it. It was clean, pretty minimalist..it lacked decoration.

"Oh um..nice room." I looked around. It was pretty bland, the most decoration there was was a beige carpet and pale curtains. There was a desk with a ton of books on it. Next to the desk, there were a bunch of empty ramune bottles. "Well you sure didn't lie when you said you studied-" Jisung laughed. "Yeah..my room's pretty bland. I'm gonna be right back." he left the room. I looked around some more, and I looked outside the window. There were birds outside, chirping.

I was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I snapped out of my gaze and looked at Jisung.

"You coming?" he said.

Minho nodded.

I went into another room. It was a pretty minimal room.

"This is my parents room." Jisung said. He had a frown on his face.

"Don't be sad Ji. I'm sure we'll find them somewhere.." I smiled. He smiled back. I looked around a little.

Me and Jisung went back to his room, and got a duffel bag. We packed a his clothes in there (which wasn't a lot actually) and I zipped the bag.

"Wait, can we get another one for my books please.."

I nodded and said "Of course."

We got a medium sized briefcase and put all his books in for his studies. He looked awfully satisfied.

I picked up the stuff. To be honest, he had more books than clothes-

"Okay Ji, let's go.." Jisung followed me and we left the house. "I'm gonna call us an uber." I said as we stood in the empty driveway. I called an uber. "It'll be here in 5 min-" I turn around and he's not there. He's out in his what looks like a garden, curled up in a little ball examining the dead flowers. I put the bags down and walked to him.

Jisung's eyes were a bit watery. I put my arm around him and he put my head on his shoulder.

--FLASHBACK

Jisung ran down the stairs. His eyes were red, and he wanted to snap his own neck.

His mom stopped him by his arm. "Jisung wait! Please!" tears formed in her eyes. "LEAVE ME ALONE! I DONT WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE!" he shook his hand away from his mom and ran outside.

He ran down the steps to his driveway, tripping. His knees got skinned, his soft palms left scraped. His lip quivered. He finally exploded and cried. Bawled, even. He sniffled, wiping his tears that kept coming back. His palms left a little blood on his cheek.

"It's not fair...i-it.."

He stared at the concrete below him.

"..not fair....it's NOT FAIR!" he screamed as he cried. He ran back up the steps. He ran off to who knows where.

He ended up tripping, again, this time on his bum. He was gonna scream again, but something stopped him.

It was almost like a scent.. no, not a scent. An Aroma. He wiped his tears and gulped. He looked around, and he was surrounded by roses and tulips. His eyes glimmered at the sight.

A little butterfly flew past him. Jisung watched.

It flew back to him, this time landing on his nose. Jisung giggled. He got up, the butterfly still on his nose. He went off deeper into the garden.

--END OF FLASHBACK

"Come on Ji, we should get going. Our uber is here." He nodded and we both got up.