𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚

Jisung pov:

I was looking out the window in the uber. This all felt like a fever dream. It didn't seem real.

My parents really are gone. I relived a lot of trauma in about 5 minutes.

I felt a hand on my hand, it was Minho's. He had soft hands, and he was oddly comforting.

We pulled up to Minho's house.

I got out of the car and carried my bag of books. It was slightly drizzling. Minho carried my other bag.

We got to his home and we went upstairs. Minho made me put down my bag and he put down the other. He walked into his room and said "I'll be right back." he closed the door.

I heard the sound of a lot of drawers opening and closing, and some furniture moving around.

"Okay come in!" Minho said.

I walk in the room and there is a now empty table with my bag next to it. the bed is also facing horizontally so that the pullout looks normally there.

"I re-arranged the room so you can have all the space to study." Minho smiled and took his bag. Jisungs eyes lit up happily. He ran over to the desk and set his stuff up. "Thank you so much Min..I really appreciate it!" they both hugged.

(What the desk looks like but theres a bunch of books under)

I sat down at the desk and plugged in my laptop. I really had the urge to pull out my binder and book but knowing myself I'd get lost in the pages and it would be school already.

The sun had started to set. "Hey Ji, I'm gonna go to the convenience store to grab dinner, come with?" he said. I nodded and got up and headed with him downstairs.

"By the way, where are your parents?"

"Well, it's kinda complicated. They left for a job retreat around 2 months ago, so I've been alone ever since."

"Oh, when will they be back?"

"Well they said a year at max. They trust me, and they probably don't mind ya staying over." Jisung nodded. "Oh, and I never really gave you a house tour, I just showed you where the bathroom and my bedroom was. Well, here's the living room." He showed me the room.

" He showed me the room

(The Living room)

What I didn't notice earlier is that there were a lot of cat things. The couch had some scratches, and there was a cat play pen in the corner, with three cats in it.

"Oh right, these are my cats! They're Soonie, Doongie, and Dori." He pointed each one out to me.

"Aww they're adorable." he nodded and I turned my head to see a connected kitchen.

" he nodded and I turned my head to see a connected kitchen

(Dori on the sink 💕)

I nodded and we put on our shoes and keft the house. I followed him to a convenience store, and I went inside and got myself a strawberry sando and a strawberry milk. I was feeling fruity today.

wait-

Anyways, Minho got a bento and an apple juice box. He also got a bag of chips. We paid for our things then went back to his house. We sat down and ate our food happily. Minho pulled out his phone and started texting some people, and Soonie went on the table and laid down against a plant. We silently ate, and then cleaned up.

We walk upstairs to see the sun almost setting. "I'm gonna change." I said and I changed back into my pjs.

I go sit down at my desk and start studying now that we are at home for a while. Minho says "I'm gonna shower, be back in like, 20 minutes."

I nod and he goes in the shower. I open my laptop and start studying. Around 20 minutes later, Minho comes out of the shower with wet, floppy hair and comfy clothes.

He kinda looks cute that way.

Wait, what?

I shake the thought out of my head and I keep typing. Minho lies down on his bed and goes under the covers.

"I'm just gonna lay here until I fall asleep, have fun studying Ji." he plugged in his headphones and went on Insta.

"Night Min."

A/N: ayo thanks for 269 views😎