Imperio ~ pt 2(final part)

JulzLovDraco4Eva

You woke up in Draco's bed.
He was sitting beside you, his head on your stomach as soft snores filled the room.

"Dray" you mumble, shaking him lightly.
He groans before sitting up. His eyes widen as he wraps his arms around you.
"Jesus christ y/n! Don't ever do that to me again!" He warns as you furrow your eyebrows and push him off.

He looks up at you with a confused expression before standing up.
"What's wrong?" He asks, cocking an eyebrow.

"Hey.....you know how you were asking me about killing Dumbledore?" You ask bluntly.

Draco flinches a bit at the sudden subject before looking up at you.

"Uhhh, y-yeah" he mumbles as you nod.
"I think you should do it" you finish as his eyes widen.
"What?!" He asks harshly as he stands up.
"Yeah....you should do it. You don't want to make the dark lord angry-" you begin.

Draco scoffs before shaking his head.

"I don't care! I'm not killing Albus! I-I can't do something like that....why-why would you say that?" He asks, looking down at you sympathetically.

You roll your eyes and stand up, walking over to him and wrapping your arms around his waist.
"Whatever. Do whatever you want" you mumble as he nods.

"O-okay? We should get some sleep....we have to go back to school tomorrow" he suggests as you nod and walk towards the door.

"Night" you mumble as he furrows his eyebrows.
"I thought you were sleeping in here" he pleads as you shake your head.

"Changed my mind. Sleep well"

***************
Draco's pov

The train ride was excruciatingly awkward.
Y/n refused to even look at me, and when we talked, it was only about me going through with the task.

Why did she all of a sudden, change her mind? I ask myself.

The train jolts to a stop as I grab my things and jump off, walking towards the school with y/n following behind me.

We walked into the Slytherin common room, just as Pansy and Blaise walked in.

"Draco look! There he is!" Y/n yelled, grabbing my arm and pointing towards the hallway outside of the door.

Dumbledore looked over at us and smiled as I quickly shut the door.

"What the hell is your problem, y/n?!" I yell as she flinches.

"What are you talking about?" She asks innocently.

I looked into her eyes, frantically looking for any sign of sorrow or one of her stupid pranks that she likes to pull.

When I saw the fog wash over her eyes, mine widen.

I quickly shake my head and push her away as she scoffs.

"You're under the Imperio curse!" I yell as she shakes her head rapidly.

"N-no....I don't know what you're talking about" she stutters as I roll my eyes.

"Let her go Bella!" I demand.

I can see my aunt's face appear in
y/n's eyes as she smiles and begins to laugh.

"If you don't complete the task....I'll make y/n do it" she warns as my eyes widen.

"What task? What is she talking about?" Pansy asks me as I shake my head.

"Don't worry about it!" I yell as she nods and walks out of the room, Blaise following her.

I turn back to y/n, pulling her into a hug.

"Don't worry...I'll stop this"

******************

I dragged y/n up the stairs of the clock tower.
She was yelling at me to stop, but I knew that it wasn't her.

"I'm sorry Bella...but I can't" I mumble.

When we reach the top of the stairs, I'm not surprised when I see Dumbledore.

He turns around and smiles as my breathing begins to quicken.

Y/n pulls away from my grip, pulling out her wand and pointing it at Dumbledore.

I quickly pull out mine and point it at her.
"Expelliarmus!" I yell as her wand flies out of her hand.

I hear the voice of my parents running up the stairs, along with Bellatrix.

"Shit" I mumble to myself as they appear in the room.

Bellatrix points her wand at y/n, mumbling something as she falls to the floor, yelling in pain.

My eyes widen as I drop to her side.

"STOP!" I yell, turning to face my aunt.

"She didn't do anything! It's not her fault, STOP!" I demand as Bellatrix cackles.

"Kill him, and I will" she demands, pointing towards Dumbledore.
My eyes widen as they fill with tears as I stand up.

"Please.. don't m-make me" I plead as my father scoffs.
"Just do it Draco. You know the spell, son" he assures me.
"He's just a boy-" my mom begins, but is quickly cut off by y/n's screams.

I look over at her and wince as Dumbledore places his hand on my shoulder.

"She only has minutes left.....I've been poisoned...please- just do it" he mumbles.

I shake my head and drop my wand, curling up next to y/n.
She cries into my lap as I stroke her hair.
"I'm so sorry....I can't-" I mumble to her as she shakes her head.
"I-it's o-okay" she assures me.

I stand up, grabbing my wand wand pointing it towards Bellatrix.

My mom's eyes widen as Bellatrix laughs.

"Really? You're willing to kill me...for her?" She asks as I nod.

"I never wanted you as an aunt....I never asked for this life" I mumble as she giggles.
"Whatever" she says, pointing her wand at y/n.

"Avada-" she begins
"Expelliarmus!" My mom yells as Bellatrix's wand flies across the room.

I gasp as mom smiles at me. I send her an assuring nod and turn back towards y/n.
She slowly sets up as the curse releases itself.

"I'm so sorry.....so sorry" I whisper into her neck as I hold her close to my chest.
"It's okay, I'm okay" she assures me.