Midnight Snacking~ Ron Weasley

Sorry I haven't updated this book in a while!

Your feet softly tapped against the ground as you walked down the dimly lit hallway.
You could hear Ron giggling behind you as you turn around to quickly shush him.
"You're absolutely awful! You're going to get us caught you got! Be quiet" you whisper/yell.
His mouth quickly shuts and his eyes widen. You couldn't help but smile and let a small, breathless laugh escape your lips.
Ron bursted into laughter as your hand rested on his back, trying to calm him.

You could hear the footsteps and whispers of confused house elves as you pushed Ron into a wall, smacking your hand over his mouth and putting your finger up to your mouth in a "shush" motion.

Ron closed his eyes as you peeked your head around the corner.
Sure enough, some house elves were tiptoeing around the corridor, peeking into every classroom and corner.
When they both shook their heads and finally turned around to head back to bed, you sigh in relief.

Ron smirks before poking your middle finger with his tongue. Your eyes widen as you quickly pull it away and scoff in disgust.
"You are disGUSTING Ronald Weasley!" You hiss as he giggles.
"Whatever, you love it" he mumbles as you roll your eyes and scoff.

"Follow my lead" you whisper, grabbing his hand and pulling him down the hallway.

He follows and copies your ever step. His feet step in the same exact spot that yours did. When you stopped, he did not hesitate to stop in his tracks.

"Ok ok...come on" you whisper, pulling him into the kitchen harshly.

He giggles when you take off running towards the fridge, swinging it open and quickly grabbing anything you could.

You could hear the house elves yelling at you to go away and to put the food back, but you ignored it and continued to stuff food into your jacket pockets and hands.

You threw some things at Ron as he quickly turned around and took off for the dorms.

"Asshole" you mumble, slamming the fridge door and dodging the elves.

"SORRY! I'LL REPLACE IT, I PROMISE!" You yell, sprinting down the hallway.

The elves all scoff before slamming the kitchen door and turning off the lights to their rooms.

******************

"Ronald, you complete arse!" You yell, throwing a water bottle at him.
He giggles as you climb into the bed next to him.
"Atleast I didn't drop any of the food" he pleads, kissing the top of your head.
You roll your eyes and nod while leaning your head on his shoulder.

"Yeah....I guess so" you scoff, shoving a pumpkin pastry into your mouth.

Ron chuckles before wrapping his arm around your shoulders and downing a bottle of soda.

"Wanna watch a movie?" You ask, cocking an eyebrow and looking up at him.
He nods before pulling out his wand and pointing it at the tv.

Movie night and snacks is the perfect date.