Or Else - Percy Weasley

Requested by: EmmaTindall

Slight fluff warning!!

This is a bad bitch Percy imagine!

This is also a friends with benefits story!

Y/n and Percy were best friends. They went everywhere together, and were both prefects at school.

Percy invited y/n to stay with him at the burrow over spring break.
Of course, y/n accepted, considering all of the awesome things that she had heard from Percy's siblings about the burrow.
***********************************

You were standing in the kitchen, making breakfast for everyone.

It was about 7 in the morning, and no one besides Molly had gotten up yet, but you quickly told her to go back to sleep, and that you would tell her when breakfast was ready, or if you needed any help.

You were cracking eggs over a pan, when you felt arms slide around your waist.
You gasp as lips connect to the skin on your neck.

"Percy Weasley. You scared the shit out of me!" You hiss, turning around and slapping his arm.

He giggles and shakes his head before stepping away and leaning against the counter.

"Whatcha making?" He asks, dipping his finger into the pancake batter.

Your eyes widen as you quickly snatch the bowl off of the counter.

"Stop it!" You snap, smakcing him again.
He giggles before walking towards you.

"And what are you going to do about it?" He asks sheepishly.

You could feel your cheeks heat up as you smile and roll your eyes.

You couldn't deny it. You had very strong feelings for Percy. Even though he was your best friend. But it didn't matter, because even though you guys were so close, all he wanted to be, was friends with benefits

"I'll chop your dick off!" You warn, pointing a cutting knife towards him.

He raises his eyebrows before scoffing and pushing it away.

"Oh please. You wouldn't have any sort of fun if little Percy was gone" he pleads.

You scrunch your nose and gag before shaking your head.

"Don't ever call your....your- thing that ever again" you say in disgust.

Percy laughs before walking up to you, grabbing the back of your head and pulling you into him.

"You should take a break" he mumbles against your lips.

You sigh and pull away.

"Haha...very funny. I've got to get breakfast finished" you say, turning back around.

Percy groans before walking up beside you.
He watches intensely as you continue cracking the eggs over the pan.

You roll your eyes, shaking your head.

"Go away Percy" you demand, looking over at him.

He shakes his head before stepping behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist once more.

"H-Hey" you whisper as his lips connect to your neck again.

He gently nips at the skin, definitely leaving a mark.

You giggle as his hands slide up your shirt, resting on your stomach.

You were so in the moment, you hadn't even realised what you had said.

"I love you, so much" you say aloud. Your eyes widen as you replay your sentence in your head.

You could feel Percy tense up as he removed his hands from under your shirt.
He slowly backed away, but his hands rested on your shoulders.

You could feel regret surge through your body as tears began to prick your eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Percy" you whisper, beginning to walk towards the stairs.

You could feel his hand grip onto your wrist as he pulls you back to the ground.
You flinch, turning around to face him.
His expression was blank, but his eyes were soft.

You refused to make eye contact with him, looking down at the ground.

"Y/n" he mumbles.
You shake your head slightly, not looking up.

You could feel his finger hook under your chin as he tilts your head up to meet his face.

A tear falls from your eyes as you wait for his response.

This is it. This is the end of our friendship.

Your thoughts were swimming around your mind, you didn't even hear Percy saying your name.

"Y/n!" He yells, finally gaining your attention.

Your eyes widen. You look up at him, only to see him smiling brightly down at you.
You furrow your eyebrows as he grabs your hands.

"Really?" He asks, his cheeks turning deep red.

You smile slightly before nodding.

"Y-yeah.....and I know what you're going to say. I know we agreed to keep things unofficial, but the truth is....I don't want to do that! I never did. I like you....like a lot. Wait! No, no screw like....I love you Percy....and it would be a damn shame if you reject me and say that you don't love me either" you were practically yelling as your voice cracked with almost every word.

Your throat stung as tears rolled down your cheeks.

Percy just stood there, his mouth propped open, his eyes wide.

"Well....aren't you going to say anything?!" You yell, pushing him playfully.

There was a moment of silence. Awkward silence.
But if was quickly cut off by Percy giggling.
He took a step towards you, grabbing your face gently.

"Jokes on you....cuz I love you as well, darling" he mumbles, pulling you into him.
Your lips connect as your hands roam through his hair.

You pull away for a split second, both of you smiling messes.

"Brilliant"