Absolute lies ~ Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy

Requested by: JulzLovDraco4Eva

"No YOU don't understand, Draco!" You tell, hot tears streaming down your face as you pound your fists into your twin brother's chest.

He grabs your wrists, pushing you against the wall and pinning them there.
"Y/n listen to me! You don't get it!" He screams, spit flying out of his mouth.

You wiggle in his grip, trying to break free.

"YOU WERE GOING TO KILL HIM!" You scream back at Draco, kicking your feet up.
He takes a step back, his hands flying away from your wrists as he grips his lower abdomen.

"You don't know anything. You weren't even there! You just went off of some absolute lie that came from your scar faced Gryffindor" he hissed, looking back up.

"Well unlike YOU...he actually tells the truth!" You plead, running towards the common room door.

"Where are you going?!" Draco asks frantically.
You wipe the tears away from your eyes before shaking your head.

"To go talk to my Gryffindor" you mumble, slamming the door behind you.

It was one of the darkest times at Hogwarts.
Dumbledore was dead. Snape killed him. Draco was supposed to, but he couldn't.
***********************************

You run up the stairs, towards the Gryffindor common room.

"Password" the fat lady says in her sofistocated voice.
You look down, fiddling with your thumbs as a tear falls to the floor.

"I-I don't remember" you mumble, looking back up.
"Then you can't enter" she says in a more calming voice.

You sigh and lean against the wall.
"Please. I need to talk to Harry" you plead.

The lady sighs and face palms her head.
"Y/n, I can't" she protests, looking away and freezing once more.

You let out a quiet sob before sliding down the wall.
"Fine" you whisper, pulling your knees to you chest and placing your head in your hands.
***********************************

"Y/n?" You hear the familiar voice say softly.
You look up to see Hermione staring down at you with sympathy.

"Are you alright?" She asks, crouching down and putting her hand on your shoulder.

You sigh and shake your head before leaning on her arm.

She smiles softly before grabbing your hand and tugging at it.
You look up, furrowing your eyebrows as she stands up completely.

"Come on...Harry wanted me to come and get you" she says, pulling you off of the ground.
You nod and follow her down the stairs and towards the room of requirement.

"Y/n!" Harry yells, running up to you and engulfing you into a hug.

You completely break down in his arms, wrapping yours around his waist and squeezing tightly.

He sighs into your hair before pulling away and grabbing your hand.

"Come on...I need to show you something" he says, dragging you into an empty room.

"What are we doing?" You ask, looking over at him.
You look up to see Mcgonagall and Snape standing in the corner, a vile in Mcgonagall's hands.

You clench your jaw when you make eye contact with Snape.
"What is he doing here?" You whisper/yell, nudging Harry in the side.

He squeezes your arm reassuringly before shaking his head.
"Just come on...you need to see this" he assures you, leading you towards the two professors.