The meeting

Glory's POV

We were about an hour in and my eyes were staring to droop. My lovely husband decided to pinch my tail and I jolted awake. I gave him a glare and looked at Queen Moorhen giving a long boring lecture about how we should send people to find her and let her go.

"WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD WE LET HER GO?!?" Queen Coral yelled slamming her talons on the table. Deathbringer and I exchanged looks. "Queen Coral is the one who called us to this meeting because this is an assassin that could be TRACKING US RIGHT NOW!" Ruby said passive aggressively.

"I NEED TO FIND HER AND KILL HER!" Coral yelled with her gills flaring. "Why? Are you scared of a rainwing with knifes?" Moorhen said talking in a voice you would use to a baby. "I think you forget that she is a highly trained assassin, she was the top of her class until I came." Deathbringer said raising an eye ridge.

"Yes that is one TWO reasons I want to kill her." Coral said looking at her talons. "Maybe we shouldn't kill her." Thorn said clasping her talons together. "Instead shouldn't we get her to a heavily guarded prison camp." She said giving an awkward smile. I knew she was trying to get everyone to calm down and get along, she was a lot like Sunny.

"What about you Glory? You haven't said anything at all since the beginning of the meeting." Ruby said a little bit of concern on her face. "I think this is Coral's decision, she is the one who has deal with the pain of losing her first born daughter." I said sitting up straighter.

Queen Moorhen huffed and finally said, "Fine. We'll go with whatever Coral says." She said looking away. "Good." Coral said relaxing a little bit. "We should take a vote." Ruby said looking at everyone. "All in favor of imprisoning the assassin?" Ruby and Thorn raised their talon. "All in favor of eliminating the threat?" Coral said raising her talon and I raised mine. "How about doing nothing?" Moorhen said raising hers.

We all looked at her like she was insane. "We're voting on weather we will imprison or kill her.

We raised talons, looks like we're going to have to kill a dragon.