08

pogtopia was different, it was built inside a cave with stairs leading down to the bottom. the walls were covered in buttons that presumably weren't wired to anything. she had now promised to side with them during this war. her loyalty should lie with people who fought with passion, not hatred. wilbur was a bit on edge at first, not wanting to trust her.

"wilbur, please. you're my brother and i love you. you were right, i shouldn't have followed him. just please."

she refused to even look at technoblade, which he didn't seem to mind at all. everyone was on edge in pogtopia, scared to leave the cave in fear they'd be attacked. as she expected, seeing quackity didn't go over smoothly either.

"why the fuck are you here?" she drew her weapon and raised her eyebrows.

"jesus christ aurora, calm down. i'm with you guys. schlatt was treating me like shit, so i left." he put his hands up in defense.

"fine, but this doesn't mean i trust you." she turned away, tying her hair into a messy ponytail.

"i don't expect you to." he muttered, and turned to walk away.

"big q, is, is he coming?" she was alluding to karl of course.

"i don't think so, i asked him to, but he wouldn't budge, saying how he was too scared of dream."

she just took a deep breath and nodded slowly, trying not to cry.

technoblade had come to collect them, saying he had somewhere special he wanted to show them. they all travelled to his base to which he took them down a ladder hidden under the floorboards.

"now, welcome to the vault!"

the room was filled with chests that were practically bursting with weapons and items of all kinds. nine sets of enchanted netherite armor stood on mannequins. aurora smiled at fundy while pulling on the boots. she grabbed her sword and swung a cross bow over her back.

tommy was rummaging through the chest of axes when aurora came up behind him. she turned him around, cupping his cheeks in her hands, "i'm so proud of you tommy. i hope you know that." she smiled.

"i know you are. thank you for staying by my side." he hugged her tightly before going back to his things.

wilbur stood back from everyone observing the scene with techno. aurora walked over to them, wilbur hesitantly taking his hand in hers, "we're gonna do this."

"we're gonna win." she smiled and looked at techno for a split second, nodding her head.

"now there is one thing we still need to worry about." tubbo announced.

"the traitor." quackity nodded.

apparently dream had warned wilbur about a traitor amongst them. at first quackity suggested it was aurora, to which he was quickly shut down by everyone who knew of her rocky relationship with dream. it was hard to even assume someone as the traitor, everyone seemed so persistent on winning for pogtopia.

"we need to go now." techno spoke and they all filed out of the vault.

they all filed out from technos vault and climbed onto the tracks that led from pogtopia to manberg. aurora and tommy led the group, striding confidently while everyone filed behind. it was quite an amazing sight, all of them in netherite armor, holding weapons of the highest caliber.