16

aurora screamed, screamed at tubbo, screamed at dream, screamed at anyone who was near. the black walls beneath her feet seemed to laugh at her, mocking her pain. tommy went pale, his feet being glued to where they were placed. he looked at the people next to him, panic written in his eyes. aurora held onto him tightly, her fingers surely ruining the fabric of his shirt.

"dream, you can't. he's a child, you can't send him out with nobody to watch over him." her words fell out of her mouth quicker than she could keep up.

"give him to me aurora. he has been ordered to leave." dream walked towards them.

she turned her body backwards, huddling herself around tommy's shaking body. trying to barricade them away from the man. it was no use, he grabbed her throwing her to the ground. quackity grabbed underneath her arms, stopping her from skidding off the edge of the walls.

dream grabbed tommy by the forearm, dragging him away.

"rory! you can't let him!" he yelled.

she looked up at quackity, who just simply shook his head.

"i love you. i'll come find you i promise."

and with that tommy was out of her sight, heading towards the docks with dream. the girl was hyperventilating, panicking, suffocating.

"aurora! you're sad! here take some blue." ghostbur had wandered to them, placing a blue stone in her hand.

"you! you have to go with him." she tried to grab his hands, but her own simply slipped right through, she had forgotten.

"with who? tommy and dream? why are they getting on a boat?" he pointed to them.

tommy had his head hung low, ignoring whatever conversation dream seemed to be making.

"it doesn't matter where or why. just go. please. protect him for me."

"will do little sis!" he smiled and floated off.

little sis.

little sis.

family, she missed them. she missed her father.

father.