17

tommy was gone, taken gods knows how many blocks out. the walls were taken down right after he left, tubbo ordered quackity and ranboo to do it. aurora simply left the scene, not looking at tubbo, and not looking back for tommy. she stumbled through the smp, waking down the path, not knowing what to do to distract herself.

the community house came into view and she smiled. it was always beautiful, the bricks covered in various flowers. the house brought her back to simpler times. when it was the seven of them. before tommy, before tubbo, before war, before l'manberg.

"let me in!" aurora whined, pulling on callahans shoulders.

"get in sapnaps boat rora! he looks lonely." alyssa laughed, rowing away with callahan.

aurora rolled her eyes and turned around. sam was fishing next to dream off the pier. george sat next to dream, his feet dangling in the water. sapnap pushed his boat off the grass and into the water.

"rory! come on! we'll catch up to lyss!" he called her over, climbing into the wood he had just crafted.

aurora smiled, running over and jumping in. sapnap rowed them towards the others.

"look who caught up." alyssa taunted, rowing away faster as callahan looked backed and stuck his tongue out.

"screw them, let's go bother sam." sapnap flipped off the opposing boat and rowed them back to shore.

as he helped aurora climb out she looked to the top of the hill in front of them. technoblade stood with his arms crossed, an ender pearl in his hand. before she knew it, he has smashed it and ended up in front of her. he quickly grabbed her head and held a knife to her throat. as he cut,

aurora woke up in a panic, gasping for air as she tried to scramble to her feet. someone behind her, held her back down. resting her head on their lap.

"shh, my duckling. it's okay. you're safe." the lady, she now realized, cooed in her ear.

aurora looked up at the woman, she was a bit younger than her father. she wore a captains uniform, and had fluffy white hair, almost resembling a sheep.

"who are you?" aurora sat up slowly, realizing she was still on the path in front of the community house.

"i'm puffy. i was on my way to bad and skeppys house and found you passed out here." she helped aurora stand up, steadying her.

"i'm sorry if i seem rude, but i've never seen you before." aurora half smiled, sticking her hand out for puffy to shake.

"it's fine, not most people have. i arrived after, who i've come to learn is your big brother, passed." she looked down when speaking about wilbur.

"oh wil? he still roams around. but as a ghost, he's off with my little brother right now, gods no where." aurora looked past the woman, out by the sea.

"i'm sorry about him too, if you ever need to talk," the lady offered a helping hand.

"i appreciate it, but i don't need someone to therapize me. i'm doing just fine on my own."

aurora offered a curt smile and spun around on her heel. she hadn't meant to be rude, but it was the truth. any form of guidance from a stranger was the last thing she needed right now.