𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙎𝙤 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨 - 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Chris opens the episode. "Last time on Total Drama Island, twenty two campers have signed up to spend eight weeks, right here at this crummy old summer camp, then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers. For their first challenge, we'll be easing them into the competition by," Chris laughs evilly. "Throwing them off a cliff!"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

As you look at the cliffs edge, Chris explains everything to you. "Today's challenge is three-fold. Your first task is to jump off this one thousand foot high cliff into the lake." Bridgette confidently says it'll be a piece of cake before he continues. "If you look down, you will see two target areas. The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic man-eating sharks."

"In that area is a safe zone, that's your target area which we're pretty sure is shark free."

"Excuse me?"

"For each members of your team that jumps and actually... survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each care are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge: building a hot tub!

"The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight! The losers, unfortunately, will be sending someone home." Chris turns and points your way. "But you'll be gaining a team member, Y/N!" You give a small wave with all eyes now pointed towards you. "Let's see, Killer Bass. You're up first."

"Oh," Bridgette says, all confidence lost. "Wow. So, who wants to go first?" Nobody jumps at the call. Harold whistles and looks away, Tyler scratches the back of his head, and Eva stands with her hands on her hips, daring anybody to tell her what to do.

Owen looks at everyone standing around and tries to give them a bit of courage. "Hey, don't sweat it, guys. I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunt first to make sure it's survivable."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Chris and Chef stand on the edge of the cliff just like all the campers.

"We need to test the stunts first. You know that."

"Do I look like an intern to you?"

"No, but the ones we had are all in the hospital. C'mon, just jump it, you big chicken. Baaawk, bawk bawk!"

"I don't get paid enough for this, man." Chef takes the plunge and drops into the lake below successfully making it and cheering in victory... before a shark rubs against his leg. "Hey, I made it. I made it, man, uh. Something just brushed up by my foot. Hey, Chris, man, something ain't right down here. Chris? Chris!" He shouts before he gets pulled under the water, only his goggles and floaties remaining.

"...Well, that seems safe enough."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"So," Eva takes charge. "Who's up?"

"Ladies first." Duncan says.

"Fine, I'll go. It's no big deal, just an insane cliff dive into a circle of angry sharks." Bridgette jumps in, and then jumps off, boosting the team morale and causing Tyler, then Geoff, Eva, and Duncan to follow. DJ unfortunately chickens out, then Izzy trades teams with one of the twins to get them to stop whining while Courtney refuses to jump. With that, the Killer Bass have completed the first part of the challenge.

"You guys did great!" Cheering them on, you walk up to Chris. "I guess now it's time for the Gophers?" And you just get an evil chuckle—you're starting to feel like you're going to hear that a lot—right in your face.