𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙞𝙜 𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥

"Last time on Total Drama Island," Chris starts opening the episode. "Twenty three campers arrived and learned that they'll be spending the next eight weeks at a crusty old summer camp! The camper were faced with their first challenge: jumping off a cliff into shark infested waters. And while most campers took the plunge, a few were forced to wear the dreaded chicken hat. At the campfire ceremony it all came down to two campers. Courtney has experience as a CIT, but refused to jump. And Ezekiel managed to tick off every female contestant with his sexist comment about women. In the end, the first camper voted off Total Drama Island was Ezekiel, proving that homeschooling and reality tv don't really mix."

"Who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic ceremony yet? Find out on Total! Drama! Island!"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

You push your face into your pillow and let out a muffled groan as Chris sets off an airhorn throughout the camp speakers. You had spent the last few days up late, bonding with the other campers, so his rude wake up call wasn't doing anything to put Chris on your nice list.

You climb down the ladder, finding all the other girls (somewhat) awake and waving to them. "G'morning."

"Morning Y/N!" Bridgette replies. Courtney waves to you over the book she's studying, Katie and Sadie are groggily trying to keep themselves awake, and Eva is already wide awake and lifting weights.

"Well," you start. "We should probably see what Chris wants. Who's in?"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Morning!" Chris chirps, all too happy. "Hope you all slept well."

"Hi, Chris! You look really buff in those shorts." You roll your eyes at Heather's attempt to butter Chris up and share a bored look with Courtney, but perk up a bit when he rebuffs her.

"I know. Okay, I hope you're all ready, because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute!"

"Oh, excuse me. I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast."

"Ohhhh, you'll get breakfast Owen...right after you complete your twenty kilometer run around the lake!"

"Oh so you're funny now. You know what I think would be funny?" Geoff and Duncan hold her back while Courtney tries in her own way to calm Eva down. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"A little!" Chris chirps, clearly not worried about his own wellbeing. "You have thirty seconds."

Confession: Courtney

"Okay, that girl Eva has got to get a handle on her temper. She's only been here one day and she's already thrown her suitcase out a window and broken the lock on one of the bathroom doors."

"Okay runners!" You put one foot in front of the other, ready to run while Chris begins a countdown. "On your marks, get set, go!"

You're not worried, considering Chris said you had the whole day to run around the lake, so you keep a healthy jog while Cody tries to keep up with you. "Soooo, you're Y/N, right? We didn't really get the chance to meet each other. I'm Cody, but you can call me the man of your dreams—" You cut him off with a confused look before he gives a forced laugh. "I'm joking, haha!"

Cody looks a little panicked as embarrassed, so you genuinely smile and roll your eyes, deciding to give him a break. "Smooth pick-up line. You're definitely cute, so I'll keep that in mind." Pausing to wink at him, you speed up your pace.