Chapter 1

"Is she alive? "
"If she's dead can I play with her body? "
"What does Monoca say? "
"Only if she's dead! "
"Will you guys hate me even more if I touch her? "
"Don't you dare Jataro! "
"Wait. I think she moved"
"Stop joking I was watching her this whole time! "
"Not when you blinked! "
"Stop it! Monoca says stop! "
Finally, the voices silenced. I opened my eyes slightly, only to see five faves peering down at me. I opened my eyes more and closed them right after due to the bright lights. I sat up and realized they were children. "She's up! She's up! " One with spiky red hair chanted. I looked around me. I was in a place with reddish walls and white and black tiled floors. "W-" I was cut off as I tried to ask a question. "No speaking! " A girl with short green hair and a wheelchair happily said. "We are the warriors of hope! " The boy with the spiky hair exclaimed and threw his arms in the air. "I suppose we should introduce ourselves" A boy with blue hair suggested. The girl in the wheelchair nodded. "I am Masaru Daimon! I used to me the Lil' Ultimate P.E but now I'm the awesome leader of the warriors of hope! " He exclaimed and the wheelchair girl clapped. "I am Nagisa Shingetsu, Like Ultimate Social Studies, Now the Vice leader." He said unenthusiastically.

Timeskip brought to you by Masaru's bandage!
Soon enough, the introductions were finished. "Servent! " Kotoko yelled. A taller man with white hair came. "Yes? " He asked. "Show her what to do and stuff! " Kotoko orderes him. "Come with me then. " He said calm and waited for me to follow him. These were just kids and some lousy servent. I didn't have to listen to them. "Why should I? " I practically growled. "Because Monoca says so! " Monoca yelled. I scoffed. "Like I'm going to let some kid boss me around" I murmured. "Why should I listen to you! " I yelled back. "You child! " I added. The servent gave me a sorry look and everyone but Monoca stepped back. "WHAT. MONOCA. SAYS. HAPPENS. THAT'S. JUST. HOW. THINGS. GO! " Monoca spat out every word and screamed the last part. I stepped back in fear, but was too late and Monoca pointed at Masaru. Masaru nodded and before I could do anything, he punched me in the guts and tripped me, sending be to the ground. He and the other kids started kicking be while Monoca pleasantly watched. I felt pain everywhere. Finally, they stopped. The servent just watched the whole time. "Servent, drag her to her room." Monoca ordered and the servent nodded. He grabbed one of my legs and litterly dragged me. Hy head hit the ground every once in awhile. Soon enough, we stopped. "This is your room. The warriors of hope will visit you soon. Stay in this room." He ordered and slammed the door shut. I sighed and painfully made my way to the bed. It wasn't comfortable but it wasn't bad. Everything in the room was gray, white, red, and black. I tried hard not to fall asleep, but failed.
Word count: 530