Chapter 2

I awoke to a sudden smack to the face. I looked up to see Monoca in her wheelchair, ready to smack me again. "Oh! Your up! " She said and put her hand down. I got up. Oh god, I must have fallen asleep. "We will address you as maid now. Here is a list of chores to do each day, take care of anything we want that servent isn't doing." Nagisa ordered and they all walked out. All except Kotoko. "I want donuts! Strawberry! " She yelled and slammed the door behind her. I sighed and looked at the chores.
Clean all clothes whereever they are look around for any messes make us food when we want make us brekfast when the first bell rings lunch when the second and supper at the third do whatever we want you to do make us laugh cuz that's cool tell Masaru that he's awesome cuz her really is and um do dishes clean everything dust everything do everything vacuum and stuff if anything is dirty just clean it
I sighed and ran to the kitchen, the first bell was going to ring soon so I had to hurry. The first bell rung before with got there and I panicked. Did I have to serve them when it rung or cook when it rung? I asked myself. I eventually reached the kitchen but the servent was already serving the evil kids. I sighed and started making donuts for Kotoko. I made sure they were strawberry flavored. I walked out but everyone was gone. I walked around aimlessly when Kotoko walked in front of me. "Where are my donuts!" She yelled and then calmed down when she saw them. I was pretty good at making food, I'm glad I was because if I wasnt, I wouldn't want to know what would happen to me. Kotoko waved me off and walked away with her bowl of mini, strawberry donuts. I hurried after her. "What now! " She said, clearly annoyed. "I-Im came to give you the sprinkles just in case you wanted some" I said and gave her a small jar of sprikels. She took them and bounced off. "Make sure you change into those clothes!" She called over her shoulder. I slowly nodded and walked to my room. I looked in one of the small drivers and saw a few matching long black dresses with white sleeves and ruffles at the bottom. In another drawer there were black dap dance shoes and in another there was white ruffled sockes and white underwear. I looked around the room and then got dressed. I looked like a maid, even though I wasn't one. I sighed and left my room.
Word Count: 455