Chapter 3

It has been about a month since I started this terrible life. Or mabey a few months, or weeks. I really don't know anymore, this place I driving me crazy. I have no contact with the outside world, these kids are actual demons, I'm forced to do chores, the world is  chaos and full of despair, and the only other person I have contact with is a hope freak who talks non stop about hope and doesn't care about himself. So miserable. I sighed and continued making breakfast for the kids. There were four of them now. The red haired one, who I don't care about enough to know his name, was punished for not being able to kill two girls. I caught the rest of them discussing plans. One of the plans is that they get a tracker installed on me and have me meet the two girls. I would be freind them and then betray them and bring them to the warriors of hope. I hated that idea. I didn't want to betray anybody. I'm glad it was only an idea, not the actual plan. Although they all said it was good, it wouldn't happen any time soon. I sighed and began cooking again so they wouldn't call me lazy. I have to admit, those kids were terrifying. Ive had so many bruises and scratches from them, I lost count. It especially hurts when Monoca runs me over with her wheelchair. It was also boring here. Very boring. There is nothing to do but clean and cook. I barely get to even sleep. I decided this time, I would search for a way out. Or really just anything new. I walked down the black and white checkered halls, looking left and right. Whoever something was dirty, I'd clean it. There were many dirty things throughout the place. I dont know if it's a mansion or not. I just know its big. Pretty big. I wonder how the kids got this big place? Eh. Whatever, no time for thinking, I just have to clean and find a way out. There was litterly nothing interesting besides Kotoko asking for a butter scotch milkshake instead of her usual strawberry one. I didn't get to search the entire building because the remaining kids ordered milkshakes. I went to the kitchen to make the milkshakes. It's seriously boring here.
I'm so sorry this chapter was boring I really didn't know what to write