Chapter 5

The moment Florence stepped out of the Burrow's fireplace, she didn't even have time to look around when she felt Fred coming in from behind her almost toppling her over onto the ground.

"Fred! More caution next time," she huffed.

"It's not my fault you were standing in front of the fireplace," Fred protested. "Come on, let's go we can't stand here all day."

The two made their way into the kitchen where Norvina and Molly were stood. Fred greeted the two women and then made his way outside where everyone else was. Mrs. Weasley still hadn't noticed Florence was standing there looking at Molly and Norvina while they were chatting away and making the food.

"Would you like some help with the food ladies?" Florence said interrupting the conversation the two women were having.

"No dear that's alri–" Molly began, stopping mid-sentence when she recognised Florence's voice. "Florence! What are you doing here, darling, oh my goodness!"

Florence didn't have time to answer when she was found, once again, in a heartfelt bear-like hug by Mrs. Weasley.

"What is with everyone having super strength? I almost get crushed to death every time I hug someone."

"I'm sorry, dear, we've all missed you, so it could be that," Molly answered.

Florence made her way over to her mum and greeted her and chatted with Molly and Norvina for a little bit, Molly asking about France and her coming back.

"It's great to have you back dear. Now I won't keep you any longer, I know you want to go and say your hellos to everyone else. Your mum and I will be out shortly with the food."

"Alright thank you, Molly."

Florence made her way over to the entrance and leaned against the door frame looking over at everyone. Outside, Ginny and Hermione were busy setting the table, Arthur, Remus, Eason, and Sirius were out not too far from where the girls were setting the table in what looked like a very captivating conversation. As for the boys, Ron, Harry, George, and Fred stood near the entrance of the Burrow and were conversing about Quidditch. Everyone was too distracted in what they were doing to notice Florence leaning against the doorframe looking at everyone.

Ginny was the first to notice Florence, immediately sprinting towards her and almost crashing into her with a hug.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" Ginny kept repeating while in the hug between her and Florence.

Florence was the first to break the hug taking Ginny's hands in hers and grinning at her.

"Please tell me your back for good, because otherwise, I'm not letting you leave," Ginny began after a pause.

"I'm not leaving, I promise," Florence exclaimed.

"I missed you so fucking much, you have no idea."

"So I've been told," Florence teased, averting her gaze towards Fred.

"He said something in that bloody letter didn't he," Ginny mumbled.

"He may have mentioned some things."

"That git, he'll pay for that."

"I won't stop you, that's for sure."

"Okay, c'mon you have to say hi to everyone," Ginny insisted, pulling Florence toward the table.

Once the two were near the table the group noticed Florence.

"Florence!" Sirius and Remus  said at the same time.

"Sirius, Remus!" She beamed, hugging the two.