Chapter 6

Once Florence got dressed and made her way to the living room, everyone was sat talking about plans of what to do for the day. Everyone turned to where Florence was stood and greeted her with good mornings and hellos.

"Okay, now that Florrie's here, we can finally decide what to do for the day," Fred said after everyone was done greeting Florence, and she had made her way over to sit next to George.

"Well, what are everyone's offers?" Florence asked.

"I suggested we go into muggle London, and do something there, but everyone shut that idea down," Ginny responded.

"What? Why?" Florence inquired.

"Because it is way too fucking hot outside to be walking around muggle London with tons of people around squished together," Ron argued.

"Okay, Mr. High Maintenance, what do you suggest we do then?" Hermione challenged.

"I dunno," Ron shrugged.

"I swear to Merlin," Hermione muttered to herself while bringing her hand up to her temples.

"Okay so I see none of you have decided on anything then," Florence pointed out. "I have an idea."

"By all means Florence, go ahead because I don't think we're getting anywhere right now," Harry replied.

"Alright, so a few days ago I was in my old room in my parents home, and I was looking at the pictures on the wall and I saw one where Hermione, Ginny, and I were laying on the grass sunbathing and it just reminded me of how the boys used to play Quidditch and we would just have a fun time at the Burrow. That was one of the things I probably missed the most while I was gone. So, how's that for a suggestion?"

"Aw, I remember when we used to do that all the time, I think that's a great idea, Florrie," Hermione agreed.

"I don't remember the last time we all played Quidditch together, so I'm in," George chimed in.

"I think that settles that, you guys can go and get your things and we can meet at the Burrow in say, half an hour?" Fred stated.

Everyone agreed and the two couples Apparated out of the flat to go get their things.

"I'm gonna go get changed I'll be back," Fred said as he was standing up and making his way into his room, leaving Florence and George sitting on the sofa.

"So, Florence, how's that hangover treating you this morning?" George teased.

"Oh brilliant, felt like curling into a ball and dying, until Fred got me a cup of coffee."

"Speaking of Fred, what was that little situation between the two of you yesterday? Don't pretend like it didn't happen, we all saw it, we just didn't want to ruin the 'moment' between you two."

"How considerate of you all, twats."

"Hey! It's not our fault the two of you were pretending like there weren't five other people in the room."

"Nothing happened, you didn't see anything, it was your imagination. Now, I'm going to get dressed. I suggest you do the same, Georgie."

"So you're just going to leave me in the dark about your blossoming relationship with my brother? I'm hurt, Florence, I thought you were my best friend."

"Go ask your twin brother, George, I'm sure he will love to tell you everything," she said while walking out of the room.

"You're no fun, Bardeau."

"Tell him what?" Fred asked, walking out of his room just in time.

"Perfect timing, go ask your twin," Florence answered patting Fred's shoulder and lightly pushing him towards the sofa.