five

12:22am

lizard

hey whore

come round at 4 o'clock today btw bc that's when osamu's leavin

Y/n

im coming at 3 then

i wanna see him hes such a hottie

lizard

ofc ur awake lol

and no

Y/n

whats that supposed to mean

ur awake too

and yes

lizard

this isnt abt me

no osamu says fuck off

Y/n

he didnt u just made that up

lizard

fine u got me but i say fuck off on behalf of him

Y/n

sure u do

ig ill settle for ur mom then ;))

lizard

i fucking hate u

anyways come at 4 or else

Y/n

mhm now go to sleep

lizard

as if ur going to lol
read 12:36am

03:35pm

lizard

whats ur mcdonalds order then

im getting the food now so reply asap

otherwise im not getting u food

Y/n

oi calm ur tits

jeez just get me a burger some fries some nuggets and a drink lol

the default

lizard

ok im buying rn
read 3:38pm

03:57pm

lizard

k im home w the food, u can come round anytime ig

Y/n

im omw rn

When Y/n showed up at Atsumu's place after school, she wasn't expecting the feast that was laid on a desk in the boy's bedroom. She didn't expect his place to be so well-kept, his bedroom so neat. His bed was made and there was hardly a speck of dust on the things in his room. 

Either he'd tidied just for the occasion, or his mother had tidied his room for him.

The fast food was still steaming when Y/n arrived, and after giving her a quick tour of the house, Atsumu showed her the food he'd bought for the hangout. He'd gone above and beyond, buying uncooked snacks from the convenience store in case she got hungry later on. From McDonalds, he'd gotten several burgers, a few servings of large fries, Cokes, nuggets and a variety of sauces. Y/n's stomach grumbled loudly, the scent of good food wafting into her nostrils.

"Jeez, you really bought a lot," she commented, taking it upon herself to find somewhere to sit. She chose the floor, using one of her textbooks as a plate. 

"Help yourself," Atsumu offered, sitting across from her despite there being many better places to sit. Y/n couldn't help but feel touched.

As is always the case with hangouts, the first ten minutes were slightly awkward and nervous, but the pair managed to make light conversation until their nerves eased and they began to know what to expect. 

After finishing the McDonalds, Atsumu challenged Y/n to a game on his console, and of course, the girl couldn't back down from a challenge.

"You're going down." Atsumu teased, selecting his car to race.

"Oh, yeah?" Y/n replied confidently.

Little did the blonde boy know, Y/n had played this game many times before. That's what you get when you have siblings who have video game addictions. The boy had no idea what he was up against.

Needless to say, Y/n thrashed Atsumu in mere minutes.

The hangout lasted for hours, with the pair playing more games on his console, to talking about random things, to finishing homework and having a competition on who could finish it the fastest.

Y/n never thought she'd spend quality time with the play-boy known widely across school, and had never planned to form any sort of relationship with him. Still, the boy had become easy to talk to and easy to relate to, with both of them sharing personal experiences and joking around. 

Y/n wanted to think of him as annoying, but he was becoming too likeable to keep that opinion of him.

a/n++

hmmmm tbh atsumu would be so fun to hangout with. he seems so caring for his friends and also a complete crackhead who would get so energetic and fun to be around lol

qotd: if you could ask anybody (dead or alive, real or fictional) one question and they have to answer truthfully, who would it be? for me, probably jesus, bc i just wanna know is u who u say u is? do i dedicate my life to u? like tf happened back then?? yaknow what im saying? anywhore wbu?