seventeen

06:56am

mi amor

hey

wanna go watch the demon slayer movie

07:11am

Y/n

oh my god yes

ur a man after my heart

i would love to

what time

when

mi amor

tonight.

dinner then movie at 9

ill pick u up at 6.30

Y/n

this sounds suspiciously like a date

but for demon slayer, anything

mi amor

even if u have to suffer thru dinner and a movie with ME?

lolol jk of course u would do that for free

Y/n

no

im jk i would

probably

mi amor

pfft ur a strange one

see u at 6.30 then

put on something pretty for me

Y/n

whatever

ur such a hoe

mi amor

only for you :)

read 7:32am

06:25pm

mi amor

im here

Y/n

ur early and im not ready so sit and wait for me

mi amor

yes maam yes maam

read 6:29pm

Y/n checked her face in the mirror one last time before leaving her house, saying goodbye to her mother as she did so. Atsumu was waiting for her outside his car - a cream-coloured humble Toyota - and when he saw her his face changed.

"Wow," he murmured under his breath, taking her full image in.

Y/n was dressed in a summery, short dress that clung to her waist and then flowed out in the skirt. On her feet were simple white slip-on shoes, and her hair was slightly wavy and it flowed over her shoulders like a waterfall of dark brown.

"Pick up your jaw," Y/n smirked, walking to him.

Atsumu snapped out of his thoughts and opened the car door for her, Y/n slipping gracefully inside the vehicle. He walked around to the other side and climbed into his seat, grinning at her from the side.

"You look beautiful, Y/n," Atsumu smiled.

The girl blushed. "You're not too bad yourself."

Atsumu turned the key in the ignition and the car engine roared. Atsumu shifted the gear into drive and off they went, making light conversation as they drove.

As they neared the restaurant he had booked, Atsumu's hand left the gear stick and landed to rest on Y/n's thigh. There was something unspoken in the air, and Y/n refrained from acknowledging Atsumu's hand, instead accepting his touch.

"We're here," the boy mentioned in a low voice, removing his hand to park the car.

The restaurant looked fancy and Y/n did a double take, glancing at her male friend. "Tsumu, this looks expensive. Is this okay?"

He stared at her. "You're worth it, you idiot."

a/n++

next chapter will have NO texting :ooo weird ik

qotd: do u have a pet? idk if ive asked this before lol for me, i have one cat. hbu?