twenty

05:25pm

Y/n

im outside ur front door

pls open up

read 05:26pm

"Y/n? What are you doing here? I didn't expect a visit today," Atsumu questioned, confusion all over his face. 

"Yeah, home isn't such a great place to be right now, so..."

Y/n struggled to hold back tears as she looked up at Atsumu. Blinking furiously to hold back any sign of weakness, she gestured to the door, as if asking for permission to come inside.

Atsumu smiled awkwardly at her as he nodded. Y/n exhaled deeply and stepped into Atsumu's home, the familiarity of it overwhelming her with comfort. Atsumu's place always felt like home, somehow.

The two headed to Atsumu's room, where Y/n sat on the floor, curling up her legs and finally letting out a few sobs. Atsumu sat next to her after much hesitation, wondering what he should do. Eventually, he loosened up and put his arm around her shoulder, letting her lean into his chest and cry.

"I'm s-sorry..." Y/n sniffled, after most of her sadness was let out. "Your shirt is wet now."

Atsumu smiled sadly. "That's okay."

Pulling off his shirt to reveal a well-toned, muscular torso, Atsumu gave Y/n his shirt to cry into. It smelled nice. It smelled of nothing in particular, but it was a smell that Y/n never got to smell often... The comfort of a home, perhaps.

It almost distracted her from Atsumu's body beside her, but after ridding herself of the negative emotions her household caused her to bear, it was all Y/n could think about.

Unable to resist temptation any longer, Y/n lifted her head from his shirt and turned Atsumu's head with one hand, just as he had a few nights ago as they laid under the stars. His eyes were confused for a second, and then they softened, reading her mind.

Softly, their lips collided.

Atsumu turned his body to face Y/n's, which stayed straight-backed against the wall. The kiss was full of love, gentle at first, rougher as it continued. After a few moments on the floor, Atsumu lifted Y/n and prompted her to wrap her legs around his body, allowing him to take control of the kiss.

The male's tongue swiped Y/n's bottom lip and she granted it passage into her mouth, allowing him to dominate her in the kiss. Still, he kissed her softly, gently moving his mouth against hers.

He laid her down softly on his bed, leaning over her and pinning her down on either side as they made out. He broke the kiss after a few more moments, trailing kisses down Y/n's neck and gently tugging on her shirt to ask if it was okay to take it off. She paused to help and lift it off her, and then with her hands she traced and felt the muscles of Atsumu's abdomen.

Atsumu kissed Y/n all over her chest and stomach, giving her intense butterflies. When Atsumu stopped to smile at her and listen to her breathe heavily, their eyes were lit with passion, yet they did not continue any further. Instead, they just held each other.

Y/n laid her head on Atsumu's bare chest, listening to his heartbeat and soaking up his warmth.

"Things have gotten worse at home, Tsumu." Y/n murmured into his skin. "So... Thank you. For being my second home."

Atsumu never replied, but his response was clear.

That without each other, neither of them were home.

a/n++

#ANGST TURNED HOT?? or soft?? both??? anyways i had to yall, i couldnt bear it any longer. i hope yall can finally sleep at night LOL

qotd: favourite animal? mine are snow leopards, i love them sm :) hbu?