Note

Note:

If you guys are confused about the SWR PADU AU then let me give you a brief summary about it (it's important so you won't ask questions to why or how or anything):

PADU AU: Ezra has been working for as a Lieutenant at an organization called the Protectors of Alternate Dimensions and Universes (PADU) since he was 7, alongside his best friend General Gia, who was a princess of a planet called Edokyopan in the Unknown Regions, a doctor of Lothal and the niece of Zeb, and her wife Commader Boleena, who was a Jedi Assassin, a doctor of Lothal, and the cousin of Thrawn. This is Post-Rebels, and Ezra and Thrawn ended up on Earth, in Axle City. Thrawn adopts Ezra, Crusher and Darington as his own (with the permission of his husband Eli, of course) then he and Ezra time-travelled back to the SWR universe to get back the Rebellion/Empire. Zeb and Ezra are married, which made Zeb also work for PADU as an honorary agent, and they have twins, named Zelda and Elvis, and their youngest Ephysem Zoom. Oh! And Zeb is the king of Lira San after being chosen when the royal family were killed off, so Ezra is (male) queen.

If there are any other questions about my PADU AU then feel free to comment! :D

As for how Ezra, Boleena, Gia and Zeb got to Paris, I'll give the abrupt summary;

"Ezra, Boleena, Gia and Zeb went to Paris to help Ladybug and Chat Noir defeat Hawkmoth, with Ezra getting the dragon miraculous and becoming Yojimbo, Boleena getting the snake miraculous and becoming Viperia, Gia getting the mouse miraculous and becoming Mousecat and Zeb getting the tiger miraculous and becoming Wildfur. They also helped them with their love lives, so that it would stop whatever chaotic future it may make (like Chat Blanc and Miracle Queen), getting Marinette and Kagami together, along with Adrien and Luka. They also got Lila exposed, which got her grounded and expelled from the school. One day, Lila gets akumatized into Volpina again, trapping the Miss Bustier's class in their classroom. Marinette and Adrien had no choice but to expose themselves, as did Ezra, Boleena and Gia (who all entered the school to go undercover). Alya, Nino, Kagami (who had transferred to their school), Luka (who was helping as a teacher's assisstant), Max, Kim, and Alix were also compromised of their secret superhero lives. When they did, Hawkmoth discovered who they are (but they don't know who he is, except Ezra, Boleena, Gia and Zeb, who knew who he was from the get-go. Tough luck, huh?) Most of their parents were understanding (even Tomoe, who praised her daughter for being the warrior she had always dreamed for her to be) while Gabriel decided to play cool and act fine, even when he didn't approve his own SON being Chat Noir while planning for a way to get the miraculous of the ladybug and the black cat..."

Also, another thing; Alya, Nino, Kim, Max, and Chloe kept their miraculous. Why? 'Cause why not, and Chloe has been REDEEMED! I stan Chloe sugar! (Lmao, just need it for this story XD) Also, Alix got hers too. Too early, but eh, I don't mind.

Enjoy the rest of the story!

I DO NOT OWN BLAZE AND THE MONSTER MACHINES, STAR WARS REBELS AND MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!