Zoom Beamer

It had been weeks since Azul Bug and Chat Berde had made their appearance. Every akuma attack that Hawkmoth had caused, they both stopped with ease. There were instances where Yojimbo would help and join the fight, but those were rare occasions, wanting Crusher and Pickle to take the spotlight for once in their lifetimes.

And of course, because Ezra wanted to film their adventures and do some school work done at the same time.

Crusher and Pickle, on the other hand, were growing tired as they weeks go by. Every battle was nothing like Ladybug and Chat Noir's. The battle was harsh, risky and rough. Thankfully, there had been no casualties for weeks, so they took that as a good sign.

To add to the list of responsibilities, Crusher had races to attend and cheat on (well, not when Ezra was in his driver's seat) and a restaurant to manage. Pickle had to cheer his best friend and magic shows to do during birthday parties and other entertainments.

After weeks of battle and responsibilities, the duo decided to have a little rest and relaxation... at the carnival.

"What's a Carnival?" Ezra asked as he sat on Crusher's head while they drove through the streets.

"You don't---? Oh right, to busy to go to a carnival, right," Crusher sighed and smiled. "A Carnival is a fun place we go to to relax and have fun. It's available during special occasions and most of the time during festivals... like today! It's the Fall Festival, so the Carnival's up and running,"

"Oh," Ezra's eyes lit up. "Will there be games?"

"Lots of them, yes," Crusher nodded.

"Ya-hoo! Can't wait then!" Ezra beamed. "I can't wait to get something for Zeb and the kids!" He then smirked at the dark blue truck. "Are YOU gonna get something for Pickle?~"

"N-No!" Crusher glared up at his brother, face burning. "I... I mean, he could win his own price easier than I can, s-so... yeah,"

"Oh! So you want HIM to win YOU a price?" Ezra teased with a giggle.

"N-NO, I---!"

"Hey, Ezra! Hey, Crusher!" Pickle greeted as he made their way to them. "What'cha guys talking about?"

"About the Carnival," Ezra shrugged, ignoring the glare Crusher was sending his way. "And the games... and the prices... oh, speaking of prices, P, if you were to get a price in the Carnival, will you give it to Crush?"

"Mitth'ezra'vanto---!"

"Well, yeah!" Pickle grinned and nodded. "Why wouldn't I give a price to my best friend?"

Crusher fell silent at that. Ezra did too before face-palming.

"By Lothal's Moons, there are two of them..."

"Hmm?" Pickle glanced at them, confused. "Was it something I said?"

"No..." Crusher shook his head before driving forward.

Pickle watched them take their leave, still confused. "Huh, wonder what's that all about,"

"I think I know," Plagg flew out from inside the green truck's trunk and went over to his holder's side. "Kitten, you DO know that your 'best friend' has a thing for you, right?"

"What? That's ridiculous, Plagg," Pickle chuckled. "He's just a friend,"

Plagg slapped his face, shaking his head. "Whatever you say, Kitten. Whatever you say..."

X

"Ez! Crush!" Darington waved over at his brothers as they entered the boardwalk to the Fall Festival Carnival. "You guys made it!"