Azul Bug

Crusher drove back and forth in his apartment nervously. It had been a while since Ezra called. The plane earlier had disappeared from sight, and it showed no signs of taking over the skies again.

He knew that he shouldn't worry. Ezra could handle himself, and HE himself was fine, after all. Why should he worry?

But that was the problem. Having a family made him soft. Soft to the point that he watched over his younger brothers like a hawk.

Darington wasn't really someone he'd watch over much. His stunts were normal, no matter the extreme factor of it, and his adventures with Blaze, AJ and their friends were pretty much a normal basis now. Sure, Crusher MIGHT have overreacted when he couldn't contact the stunt truck for a few days at Darington's first few adventures with Blaze and AJ, but eh, big brother instincts.

That DIDN'T mean he trusted the red truck. He had enough of hearing him through Darington's chatter. It was no doubt a crush, but Crusher knew better than to intervene. He didn't have that much of a right.

As for their father, Crusher knew that he would LOVE to meet Blaze sooner or later (or if Darington planned to confess his little crush).

Ezra, on the other hand, was someone Crusher didn't want to watch over since he was more mature for his age, but the blunet could be reckless as Darington, and his missions, as a PADU Lieutenant and as a Rebel, were either risky or life-threatening. How his husband could sleep while the 18-year old went on to risk his life, Crusher had no idea. How they were able to make twins and a youngest child while busy on missions was also a pure mystery to him.

Thank the Ashla that they're parents were out and busy with the Empire and the Chiss Ascendancy, or they would have gotten their younger sons and lectured them to a life time, adoptive or not. Not that Crusher was going to be saved by his male mother's scolding for cheating and booting out Darington out of the Monster Dome that one time, but in his defense, he too had wanted to do the stunt, and it would've felt better if his younger brother had asked him to join him in the stunt, or at least considered showing him what he was planning.

"You know, thinking will burn your brain, right?"

Crusher yelped and jumped at the sudden voice in his apartment. He then turned to find his youngest adoptive brother at the window, still wearing his dragon miraculous disguise. The dark blue truck sighed.

"Ezra, thank goodness," he wiped the sweat off his hood. "Any more minutes of silence, and I would've activated my Smasher Robots AND would've taught Darington the dark spells that I've stumbled upon,"

"Sorry, I had things to do," the boy offered him a smile. "Longg, calm the storm,"

In an instant, the miraculous disguise gave away, and a little red dragon kwami flew off and rested on Ezra's shoulder. Longg looked exhausted, so the blunet flicked his hand, causing a bowl of cookies to appear in his hands.

"Here, Longg, you need to restore your strength," he told the kwami, setting the bowl on the table. "You too, Tikki,"