Having Fun And Drama

News of Azul Bug and Chat Berde quickly spread all throughout the world. The kingdom, Velocity Ville, and all around. Every truck were amazed by their work and praised the superheroes for saving Axle City.

Crusher was surprised that, by the next day, the Internet and the News was bursting with messages and praises for Azul Bug and Chat Berde, claiming them to be great heroes and cheering for them. There were even others who were bashing Hawkmoth and his akumas, telling him to back-off and leave their cities and kingdoms alone.

What's more was the websites and blogs created with the limited info about the two miraculous superheroes.

"Ezra, did you create the main blog for Azul Bug and Chat Berde?"

"Maaaybe," Ezra grinned as he sat in front of the TV in his pajamas, a bowl of mashed potatoes on his lap.

"By the Force, Ezra," Crusher slapped a tire on his face and groaned he then turned to Longg and Tikki, who were both on the table beside the blunet and eating their own breakfast. "You two didn't stop him?"

"My queen will do as he pleases," Longg shrugged.

"And can you really stop him?" Tikki raised an eyebrow.

"Fair," Crusher sighed, turning back to his brother. "Well, at least get dressed after breakfast. We're gonna meet up in the park with Pickle, Darington and their friends, so they could meet you,"

"Aw, man," Ezra slumped back, laying down lazily. "but I don't want to meet Mr. Perfect and Athletic... and I wanna stay at home..."

"Wow, a dislike on Blaze already?" Crusher stared at him in surprise. "That's a first,"

"This place is too accepting on goody-four-wheels," Ezra groaned. "Only those who know reality will dislike those like Blaze or Spongebob,"

"Eh, they don't cheat like me, so there's that," Crusher gave a shrug and turned away.

"Doesn't mean they should leave you out of the Blazing Team." Ezra grumbled but lowly, so the other couldn't hear him. "Stupid Blaze and Co. When I tell Mom about this, he is SO kicking their bumpers for it."

X

X

X

"So, who's this new friend of yours, Darington?" Watts asked as the friends drove through the park.

"New to you guys, but not new to the city," Darington clarified. "He's been here before, and he came for a visit,"

"Is he racin' today?" Starla questioned.

"Up to him," Darington shrugged before coming to a stop. "Oh, hey, Pickle,"

"Hi, Darington!" the green truck greeted with a smile. "You excited to see Ezra?!"