1

(Don't play song yet )

3 POV
A green lizard (pascal) ran on a window seal started blending in with a flowered pot. Suddenly the window seal door opened and a short greenette with really long hair stood. Push his hair other of his face he stupid up straight.

"I wonder where pascal went" he says  putting his hand on his chin

"I wonder where pascal went" he says putting his hand on his chin. "Hmm guess he's not here " with that he walks away making the lizard sigh in relief until being wrapped by the foot and dangling in the air. "Ha gotcha that 25 to 0" he says siting on the window seal. "So what do you want to do now? " Izuku asked getting a tail pointing outside "you know we can't go " pascal huffed "Come on its many things we can do inside." He said getting get off the edge and runs inside

"Singing " 'what's happening while doing it '

(Play song)

'Standing on a wood he throws he hair up and pulls a lever on the ceiling and slides down hair '
"Seven A.M the usual line up"
'He picks up pascal from a clock '
"Start on the chores, and sweep til the floors all clean"
'Sweeps dust in dust pan some get on pascal '
"Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up"
'Moping the floor bring laundry upstairs and dusting candle thing'
"Sweep again and by then it's like seven-fifteen "
'Leans on Wall and let's out breath'
"And so I'll read a book or maybe two or three "
'Takes books from shelf '
"I'll add a few new painting to my gallery "
'Holding self with hair while painting wall'
"I'll play guitar, and knit and cook"
'Does those things '
"And basically just wonder when will my like being? "
'Takes pie out oven and smells it walking off only see and empty space measuring it the opening art box'
"Then, after lunch it's puzzle, and darts and bakjng.."
(At this point I have gotten lazy so skip to 1:25)
"And then I brush and brush and brush and brush my hair stuck in the same place I've always been "
'Starts brush hair from root to tip ending up on wooden bea? Tierd'
"And I'll keep wondering and wondering 3x when will my life begin "
'Throws hair around in a circle around him'
"Tomorrow night lights will appear just like they do on my birthday each year"
'Looks out through the window at sky '
"what is it like out there where they glow?"
'Walks away from window tho new painting '
"Now that I'm older mother might let me go.."
'Paints him self sitting on the grass look at the lights'
"Let us hope pascal let's just hope" Izuku says putting him and pascal head together.

Somewhere else

3 POV
A group of students run trying not to be late for school. A spiky hair blonde male , a spiky red head male with pointy teeth, pink hair female with yellow eyes, an other blonde male with a black strick, and a black haired male . "I can't believe you actually did it" the red head said " my mom didn't raise a wimp shitty hair" the spiky blonde says smirking looking at the crown in hand and putting it inside his bag before continuing running.