5

Sorry for any mistakes I'm living on 3-4 hours of sleep without any caffeine :)

3'POV
Kastaki climbs the tower by stab arrows as he clib. Coming though the window he slams it shut taking deep breaths. "Alone at last " kastaki says 'Bing ' was heard as kastaki fall unconscious and behind him was a scared Izuku holding a frying pan. Izuku quickly scurried behind a mannequin pecking over at kastaki who layed unconscious on the floor. Izuku looked over to pascal who shrugged. Taking the frying pan in his hand using its to tilt kastsuki's head to the side. Pulling back and looking at pascal who walks of to the picture mother drew using his front paws to indicate the sharp tether of the man in the drawing.

Flipping the pan over using it to lift kastsuki's lip revealing normal teeth  confusing him slightly before quickly flipping a piece of hair out of kastsuki's face

Flipping the pan over using it to lift kastsuki's lip revealing normal teeth confusing him slightly before quickly flipping a piece of hair out of kastsuki's face. Izuku face softened as he lowers the pan and leaned a little close. Suddenly kastaki eye opens scaring Izuku making him hit him with the frying pan again.

Little time skpe~

Izuku has his hair wrapped around kastaki as he dragged him to a closet. After many failed of attempts of trying to put him in the closet he finally succeeds in putting him in then puts a a chair in front of it to secure it making sure it doesn't open. " Okay okay I've got a person in my closet, I've got a person in my closet , I've got a person in my closet !!!" He says laughing excitedly as he looks at himself in the mirror. "To weak to handle myself out there mother " he dusts of the pan with his hand "tell that to my frying pa-ugh" he says spinning the frying pan hitting himself in the process. Rubbing the spot that was hit he notice the point bag on the floor through the mirror. Taking the crown out the open bag and examining it then putting it on his arm through the it like an bracelet look over to pascal who shakes his head taking it off he looks through the the crystals at pascal who a giant shakes his head. He proceeds to turn to the mirror putting it on his head pascal showing slow shock then shakes his head once again.

" Izuku "

Hey guys if you saw the schedule you'll see the days I'll be updating my resent story's and new ones I'm working on somyou guys don't have to wait on my lazy self and allready know when ima update but hope you enjoyed 😊

Hey guys if you saw the schedule you'll see the days I'll be updating my resent story's and new ones I'm working on somyou guys don't have to wait on my lazy self  and allready know when ima update but hope you enjoyed 😊