12

(It's 1am and I'm writing this )

"I'm surprised you had it in you back there " Katsuki say as the walk through the dark tunnel. "Yeah me neither " Izuku says over excited. "Yeah me neither " he repeated more comply. "So Katsuki where you from" Izuku asked curiously "nah Blondie I don't do back story's " he says. "What I'm more intrigued about is you like I'm not aloud to talk about the hair" "Nope " " tell mother " "nahdu" "and I'm scared to talk about the frog" " chameleon" "so why after all this time you wanted to see the lanterns why didn't you just go" Katsuki ask turning to izuku. "I-um-well" stumbling his sentence he stops as a rock fell from above his head. The rock started to vibrate along with the ground "Katsuki " Izuku called scared. Looking down the end of the passage that they came the ground were running towards them. "Run" Katsuki says as Izuku hurriedly grabbed up his hair. They run until the come to the outside of the passage. Three was two holes one of the which was boarded up and also a water wheel (I honestly don't know what the things is called 😕). The two prisoners appeared from the boarded whole "Who is that " Izuku asked "someone who doesn't like me" . Then the guards come running out the passage "Who are they" "someone else who doesn't like me " and the the horse comes from the passage "who's that" "look I'm pretty sure everyone here doesn't like me " Katsuki says slightly shaking Izuku. "Here" Izuku shoves Katsuki the frying pan throwing his hair so it could wrap around the wooden beam as he went across to another ledge. The guards went for Katsuki who fought with the frying pan and knocking them out. "Hot mama I gotta get me one of these " he says after knocking the last guard out. A sword turn his way making him go back into filing mode only to get confused went seeing the horse holding the sword. He and the horse start fighting "This is the weirdest thing I've ever done " right after saying that the frying pan went flying out his hand. "How bout a 2 out of 3" he trys to negotiate only getting the sword pointing to him. "Katsuki "Izuku called as he wrapped Katsuki hand with his hair pulling him. Katsuki glided as he held the hair and Izuku held another end trying to guide him. "Watch out" Izuku yelled when noticing Katsuki was headed straight for the prisoners. He only missed them by a few inches. "Haha you should have seen the looks on your face you looked-ugh" Katsuki was cut out when hit a pole "stupid " he slightly whezed. Izuku winced seeing Katsuki hitting the beam. The sound of banging drew him to look over at where the guards where. The horse was kicking around pole beam and when it broke a gush of water came out. "Izuku " Katsuki tugged on his hair "jump " which he did the horse only being inches away from getting a hold of a piece. ( I'm just not going to write the next part because it's going to be forever so basically skip to the scene where they are stuck in the cave about to drown)

The water started to fill the cave trying to find and exit they came to an dead end. Katsuki dived under water while Izuku hit hehe frying pan against the rock. Katsuki resurfaced taking a breath and started pushing the rocks which in the process he cut him. He just dived again only to resurface "there's no use " Katsuki says. Izuku Then dived in Katsuki went out him pulling him back up " there no use its pitch black " he tells him moving the hair out his face. Both sat there panting. "This is all my fault she was right in shouldn't have done this " Izuku sniffles "im-im so sorry Katsuki " he started crying (I honestly forgot to give Katsuki a fake name since Flynn name was fake but on We go so deal with what about to happen next I couldn't think it's 12 am i have school at 7:10) "I'm adopted " "what?" "I'm adopted from another kingdom I guess someone should know " Katsuki chuckled. "I have magic hair that glows when I sing " Izuku says with a wet laugh. "What " Katsuki says "i have magic hair that glows when I sing " Izuku says coming to a realization of what he said. "Flower gleam and glow let your power shine -" Izuku sings fastly before taking a breath as the water Covered them. Underwater you see as Izuku says hair starts to glow seeing this surprised Katsuki making him gasp. Looking further down a part of Izuku hair was getting pulled in a whole. Katsuki started moving the rocks freeing them into a river. Both gasping as they made it to land.
"We're alive "

Sup guys hope your having a wonderful time because I know I'm not 😃 but I hope you guys enjoy also the reason i might not post is because me and my family are looking for a new house and I have a lot of high school work to do so yea