𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖘 - 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖊

✥ ⊱ ────── ♔ ────── ⊰ ✥┊       ┊      ┊   ┊    ┊       ┊       ┊      ┊ ✫   ˚✩┊       ┊      ✫┊       ┊      ┊ ⊹     ☪︎⋆✯ ⋆ ˚✩

────── ──────

                ˚

     ☪︎

˚

MORI HAD BEEN assigning kita more and more missions ever since he became the new port mafia boss. as bothersome as they were, she delivered each time with flying colors. except all the colors were staining shades of crimson red on her white clothing.

no doubt, her results were the reason for her recent promotion to sub-executive.

kita was sure that mori had called to assign her another new mission, and she'd have been on time if it weren't for the bonehead she bumped into in the hallway.

"hey! watch where you're walking," she stumbled back, wincing as she held a hand to her chest where the two had, regrettably, collided.

kita was met with a small chuckle as two hands held her arms steady, keeping her from falling. her round eyes largened even more as she remembered the bandaged boy from yesterday night at the garden. closer up and in the brighter lighting, he looked to be around her age.

"dazai!"

"kita!" dazai exclaimed, "i almost mistook you for a wall, since... it was only bone there."

crickets could be heard from miles away as kita's eyes slowly came to a squint. the gears in her brain turned and smoked as she tried to grasp at straws that she did not just hear what she thought she heard. surely, the dazai she knew wouldn't comment on her breast size.

the mischievous glint in his unbandaged eye told her otherwise.

"... and what is that supposed to mean?" she finally asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

not to make them look any bigger, of course.

"oh! i'm sure you'd know, as a lady. aren't those good for cushioning collisions? if you have none, then of course it'd hurt. should i ask my pet dog to bring you some ice?

CHUUYA! WOULD YOU-"

kita held up a hand, interrupting dazai's animatedness before he could keep on digging his grave. was he bipolar or what?

"are you calling me flat?!" she scwled.

"well, i wouldn't mistake a wall for being lumpy?" dazai said, feigning confusion and looking innocent as ever.

her mouth hung open in disbelief.

"i should just kill you right now," kita's eye twitched as she pointed an angry finger at him. dazai only leaned forward more, testing her. "i am still developing you know!"