A overlord's love- Gundham x Hajime

(Non despair AU)
(Yandere Gundham)
(Trypanophobia( fear of needles))
(There is one mention of the needle near the end of Hajime's POV)

(Gundham POV)

I was walking back towards my and my prince's house, I was excited because today was our anniversary. I had hoped that he had remembered because he can't leave the house often without my help. I went inside the house "My prince, I'm back home." I said but I got no reply back from him, he must've not heard me, I went towards our bedroom "Hello my prince, it seems that you didn't hear me." I said walking towards him. He didn't respond to my affections towards him "What do you want from me?" He asked in this broken voice, it broke my heart hearing him like that, I went closer towards him and I laid down on top of him. I kissed him all over him, trying to make him feel better, I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. My grip around him tightened as the stuff began to wear off, he couldn't struggle against me because of me laying on top of him.

(Hajime POV)

It's been about a year of me being in this hellhole, he always calls this 'our' house. He had trapped me in here with him for a year, he lured me into here and he drugged my tea and made me passed out. I have always tried to escape him but he always finds me. I have already been pronounced dead by the news, I already had a funeral and everyone in my class attended, even my friend Nanami's classmates visited. Gundham Tanaka was in Nanami's class and I don't know how he found out about me but once he did, he got obsessed with everything about me. Every time I escape and failed, he always injected this needle into me, making me paralyzed until it wears off and he scolds for 'abandoning' him as so he calls it. I can't believe that I actually trusted him, I guess that I was very lonely and I wanted company.

(Gundham POV)

I noticed my prince thinking about something, I hope that I'm not too harsh on him. I gave him a kiss on the lips and I deepened in on the kiss and I licked his bottom lip wanting entrance but he denied it so I bit his bottom lip and he let out a small gasp of surprise and I slipped in my tongue and he was in a state of shock and he couldn't do anything. I wanted to do more to him but I didn't want to do it without his permission, he seemed to be well enough with all the stuff I do for him. I parted my lips from his with a trail of saliva from my mouth from his, I gave him a smile as I got off him.

(Hajime POV)

As I tried my best to not brust out into tears, not wanting him to be here anymore. He shortly left to go to his part time job at the vet as the stuff weared, he knew that I could escape but with ropes tied around me, I couldn't even move at all. I was tied up in the basement now because he had company over and the room was soundproof, so I couldn't scream for help, and I couldn't hear from out there but at least I had some room to walk, I had a bed in there just in case if someone stays over and we both have to sleep here and I had a small couch at the end of the bed. I went towards the couch and I curled up near it and I started to sob because I knew that he can't hear me. I guess I was sobbing a little too loud because I didn't hear the door open because I then felt two arms wrapped around me and I hear Gundham cuddling up with me to try and make me feel 'better', I started to sob even harder and I think he realized that the reason why I was crying was because that he was here. He buried his head onto the crook of my neck and I think that he started to cry too for some reason.

(Gundham POV)

I was crying onto my prince's neck because he was crying because I was here and that he was here. I just want him to know that I love him, I don't want him to be afraid of me. I fell asleep on top of him, I had a tight grip around him, so he couldn't abandon me while I slept.

(Hajime POV)

He fell asleep on me and I still couldn't get out. I hate it here, I couldn't do anything about leaving. I started to sob to myself but I made sure that I made no noise to not wake him. I sat like this until I cried myself to sleep.

I wished that I never came to his house to hang out with him.

854 words