"My favorite patient." Mikan x Ibuki

(Trypanophobia aka the fear of needles/ injections)
(Yandere Mikan and Ibuki)
(Platonic relationship between Hajime and Mikan)
(Ibuki speaks in third person)
(Gundham and Hajime are both dating)
(Non despair AU)

(Mikan POV)

Every patient of my kept on asking me to take off my clothes except for one patient, her name was Ibuki Mioda, her Ultimate talent was Ultimate Musician. She broke her right arm during one of her shows, and she lost a lot of blood. I was helping her eating her food "Ibuki wants to thank you Mikan- Chan for helping her." Ibuki said "I- it's no pro- problem." I stuttered to her "Ibuki wants to invite you to her concert." Ibuki said and I said yes because I wanted to see one of her shows and maybe we can go to her house and watch horror movies together.

(Ibuki POV)

Ibuki found the nurse taking care of her pretty cute. She invited the pretty nurse to Ibuki's next concert. The pretty nurse's name was Mikan Tsumiki, though Ibuki didn't like it when I had to get shots and injections of pain relief. Ibuki went to her house and she can't wait until her next concert to meet Mikan- Chan again. Ibuki misses her Mikan- Chan, she wonders if Mikan- Chan would be okay alone or if she needs Ibuki to protect her. Mikan- Chan better be careful of her other patients because Ibuki doesn't like them.

(Mikan POV)

Hajime and Gundham came in because Hajime had got shot in the back. They were both taking care of Gundham's animals then Hajime went to the store to buy some dog and cat food since they forgot it last time, and there was a shooter. Hajime was an witness to a robbery that was taking place at the store, and he was shot by the robber. Hajime pretended to be dead and he got away from the robber and call the police and Gundham. I placed Hajime on the bed and he is thanking me for bandaging his wound, Hajime was also kind to me but he was already dating Gundham and I didn't see Hajime like that. I do love Hajime but not in a dating way, more like a brother/sister relationship, and he loves me like that too. I then left then Gundham went in there to check on Hajime. Gundham knows what will happen to him if he breaks Hajime's heart, I then checked on the other patients and I then went home but I had the feeling that I was being watched.

(Ibuki POV)

Ibuki followed Mikan- Chan home to make sure she was safe. Ibuki found a way for Mikan- Chan to come live with her. Mikan- Chan seems to care a lot about Hajime- Chan, Ibuki found out that Hajime- Chan is dating Gundham- Chan and that he loves Mikan- Chan in a sister like way. Ibuki found out that her precious Mikan- Chan threatened Gundham- Chan about Hajime- Chan if he ever broke his heart. Ibuki brought Mikan- Chan to her house and she kidnapped Hajime- Chan and Gundham- Chan to keep Mikan- Chan happy.

(Mikan POV)

I woke up in a room that was not mine, I saw pictures of me around the walls of the bedroom. I wonder who it could be and then my beloved walked though the door, "Hello Mikan- Chan, how are you feeling?" She said, "Ibuki loves you okay? You're going to stay with her. Hajime- Chan and Gundham- Chan are also here." My beloved said "Alright my beloved," I said. She then gave me a kiss on the lips and then we both fell asleep on the same bed.

(Timeskip to an year)

(Still her POV)

It's been a year living with my beloved and Hajime and his beloved. Gundham works at a vet and I still work as a nurse, my beloved is an musician and Hajime is the one who takes care of the house.

I'm glad that I found my true beloved.

672 words