My lover- Gundham x Hajime

(Both yandere Gundham and Hajime)
(Non despair AU)
(Smut since both yandere)

(Hajime POV)

My gaze fell upon my king, I sat next to him, I blushed at the thought of us being together. My focus then went back onto class.

(Gundham POV)

My eyes fell upon my prince, I smirked at the thought of killing all of my rivals and I get to have my prince all just to myself. The bell then rang and we all went out of our classroom and out of the school since it was our last class of the day, I followed my prince to protect him, I took a picture of him but he turned around when I snapped it, I immediately went behind a wall.

(Hajime POV)

I saw my king taking an picture of me, I smiled when he did. I went to my house and I did all of my homework, I watched some T.V but I felt like I was being watched. I checked the time and it was time for me to sneak into my king's house but before I could, my brother called me saying that he needs me to pick up something. I went to the store and I checked around the aisle.

(Gundham POV)

My prince went out, he locked the door behind him when he did, 'So he was home alone' I thought, I went to his house and I picked locked his front door, I went inside and I went to his bedroom. I looked around and there were a few pictures of me, 'He got my good sides too' I thought, I took a few pairs of his clothes. I then went outside his house and I closed the front door and I locked it again. I went to my house and I went into my bedroom, I hid his clothes in my drawers to not draw suspicion when he comes over.

(Hajime POV)

I came back home and I went into my bedroom, I then took down the pictures of my king and I called him over here. He came a few minutes later, "Yes mortal?" He asked.

(Gundham POV)

'Shit, he called me over here to tell me to never see him again' I thought, he then pulled an knife against my neck "Don't leave me now~ I don't want to harm you to keep you here." He said emotionless, I smiled at him, making him have an surprised look, "Why would I leave my beloved prince?" I said, "I love you Hajime Hinata." I said, I then placed my lips against his, he slowly started to kiss back.

(Hajime POV)

I have to be cautious because I don't know if my king is lying, our lips parted and we went to my bedroom, I pinned him down on my bed. I placed my lips on his and I slid my tongue into his mouth, he let me explore it, I then felt my shirt getting unbuttoned. My lips parted from his and a trail of saliva formed, "May I continue my king~?" I asked, "You can my prince." He said, I took off his scarf, his jacket, and his shirt. I began to suck on one of his nipples and I played with the other one, he then took off my pants and boxers, I took off his pants. I put an finger in and pulled it out, I did this repeatedly and I got small moans from him, I stuck another finger in and did the same thing, I got louder moans from him, I then started the scissoring motion, after he was stretched out enough, I grabbed onto his hips and I slammed my dick into him. I waited for him to adjust, I slowly began to pull in and out, and I slowly began to pick up my pace, I took it out and he began to suck on my dick, I pulled on his hair pushing him deeper "Ye- yes~ deeper my king~" I moaned out, after a while, I began to give him hickeys, claiming him as just mine only. I then started to thrust into him again, I then hit his prostate and I heard an loud moan "Pl- please hi- hit there H- h- hajime." He begged in a shaky voice "Of course my king~" I said, I continued sloppy but I still hit there. I then started to feel close "Gundham~ I feel close~" I moaned out, before he could respond, I slowly went inside him. I pulled out and I laid near him, "I love you Gundham." I said, I then fell asleep on top of him.

(Timeskip to morning)

(Gundham POV)

My prince and I were both on his bed. I immediately blushed, I remembered what happened yesterday. I held my prince closer towards me, I wanted to do it again with him.

(Timeskip to an few weeks)

(Hajime POV)

I was walking with my king towards his house, we were both holding hands. We went inside his bedroom, I sat on his bed. He sat next to me, he then pinned me down, he smirked "You look so adorable in this position my prince~" Gundham cooed, he placed his lips against mine, he slide his tongue in, and explored my mouth. He took off my shirt and tie, he took off all his clothes, he then took off my pants and boxers, he then stick two fingers in and pulled it and out, I let out a few moans, he then started to do the scissoring motion. He then slammed his dick into me, he waited for me to adjust to him, he then started to pull out and thrust back in, he picked up his pace over time, he then pulled out, he then started to give me hickeys over my body. I started to suck on his dick and he shoved me further, I stopped after a while, he then started to thrust into me again. He felt harder, then he slowly cummed into me, and I cummed over the sheets. He then pulled out and he laid down next to me, we both cuddle up and we both fell asleep.

1036 words