I'm the mastermind- Gundham x Hajime

(Mastermind yandereish Gundham AU)
(Yandere Hajime)
(Smut since both are technically yandere)

(Gundham POV)

I could tell that the mortal named Hajime was stalking me but I really don't care, 'I could use his obsession against him and make him join me.' I thought to myself, I smirked at this idea, I turned to where he was and smiled "Mortal, if you wanted to join me then you could've just said so." I said, "O- oh o- okay." He stuttered surprised, we both went to his cottage and I dragged him to his bed and I held him, he was blushing a lot, I closed the gap between our lips and I placed them together. He widened his eyes in surprise, I placed an hand up his shirt and I caress his chest, I slowly pinned him. Our lips then parted and I smirked, I caressed his cheek, "I think we shall continue this my prince but at a much later time." I said, he nodded his head, I got off of him and I left his cottage. I surely now regret saying that, I shall wait until I am revealed.

(Timeskipy)

(Hajime POV)

No! It can't be my beloved Gundham! He can't be the mastermind, I was trying to defend him, "Hajime you know it's Gundham, so why not you admit it already." Kazuichi said, "N- no, he isn't... he couldn't.... He's not... cable of something like this." I said, "Hajime.... Everyone here knows that you love him... so everyone could understand your pain of him being the mastermind." Fuyuhiko said, "I think Fuyuhiko would understand the most...." Kazuichi said, "Given with Peko and all..." Akane said, I bursted out crying, "Upupup... Now introducing Gundham Tanaka! The mastermind of the killing game!" Monokuma said, smoked cleared up the room and I felt like I was being lifted into a bridal style hold, I coughed a bit and the smoke slowly cleared away. I saw that I was now facing everyone and someone was holding onto me with me, everyone was glaring next to me, "Fuhahaha.. You foolish mortals have fallen right into my trap.. Now only me and my prince would be in here." Someone familiar said, "Gun....dham....?" I said, still crying a bit, his voice immediately went soft while he said "Yes my sweet prince? Are you feeling okay?" "Dude! Let go of him!" Fuyuhiko yelled, he growled and he held onto me tighter "Why should I give up my beloved prince to you fiends? You don't even deserve to be in his presence." Gundham growled, smoke went up again and then I felt like I was placed on a bed, Gundham wrapped his arms around me, he kissed my cheek a lot. I eventually fell asleep due to exhaustion from crying.

(Gundham POV)

I looked at my prince with pity, 'Poor thing cried himself to sleep.' I thought, I kept on kissing his cheek to make him feel better. He eventually stopped crying and I got up and changed into pajama pants and I keep my scarf on and I got back onto bed with him and I fell asleep cuddling up against him.

(Timeskipy)

(Still his POV)

I woke up and I saw my prince was awake, he was fiddling with my hair, I kissed his nose,"Do you feel more comfortable my prince..?" I asked, he nodded, I sat up and I straddled his waist, he stuck an hand down my pants and rubbed my member, I groaned, he took off my pajama pants and my scarf, he took off his own clothing, I blindfolded with one of my shirts, and I entered a finger and I pulled in and out, I entered a second finger and I scissored them apart, I grabbed some lube from the dresser and I placed it on my member, I slowly entered inside of him, he hissed a bit and I waited for him to become accustomed, after he did, I moved at a slow pace, I slowly picked up my pace and it became more quicker. I held onto his hips, I was close, I pulled his body close as I cum inside him, his white liquid landed on my stomach, I pulled out and I cleaned everything up, I cuddled up against my prince, I pulled the covers over us and we both fell asleep.

729 words