Chapter 1: Code Red

I was rushing through the hallways looking for the staff responsible for all the decor. They missed a fudgin wall. And the wall turns out to be right in front of the stage which in a few hours is going to be filled with all the royals.
You must be thinking about who i am l? And why do I care? The answer is simple, I dont. But the one aiding my bank account does, aka my boss, Henry Afler. He is the manager for the auditorium and I happen to be his assistant. I've been working for him since 5 years and yet am still the receiver of all his wrath. Which is exactly the reason for my desperation right now.
I look over the wide area and immediately reckon the blue uniforms which causes me to sigh in relief. But, before i take a step towards them, someone holds my wrist pulling me away. I panic before a flash of auburn hair catches my eye and my fear turns into irritation. "What the hell Arya?" I ask my best friend with a raised eyebrow. "Someone's extra grumpy today" she retorts. I roll my eyes " Yeah well, last time i checked, there's royalty coming in 3 hours and and if something goes wrong, guess who's gonna be damned? Me!"
"Oh dont worry! You know you'll never get kicked out of the place" which was true looking at the fact that she was the owner's daughter.
" yeah, but i won't appreciate a salary decrease either"
"Oh dont you worry!! If anything you may get a bonus for the amazing welcome of the royals.. I still dont believe it. I get to meet Prince Ryan" she says dreamily which annoys me even more. I see the blue uniforms passing by me when i stop one of them to tell them about the wall they missed. Thanking God, that Arya's stupid interferance didnot affect my job.
Dont get me wrong. I live her to bits but in times like these, i just can't help it.
Turning away from Arya i rush towards the dining hall to check the preparations when mother nature decides to boost my annoyance. Yes, it just had to be an hour before the prince's arrival that my time of the montg was here and by the stares i was getting i knew that i'm in utter need of some change of clothes. I hurry towards tge nearest changing room which happens to be the V.I.P one. But i couldn't care less at the moment. I threw my bag on the nearest table and entered the toilet. After seeing my clothes i started to tear up. Adding more to my excitement, note the sarcasm, i remembered i do not have a fudgin, frikking, Tampon..
Please vote and comment if you like it.